finally have the correct Skyrim game, and everything is installed but trapped in rubber will not start, i notice theres 9 files, do I need all of them

also dispite having ccbe, and the body slides, my body doesnt show when wearing a arm binder at the start of cursed loot quest

lastly idk how to get this game to fit my full screen? am i stuck with a tiny square?

also i have no menu to batch build. i have watched many videos, none of them explain where the eff to even get the menu

From what you've written, your game seems to be majorly fucked up from many different angles. Just to be clear, did you install all of Cursed Loot's requirements and their requirements? If you did, then did you test them all or did you install everything at once? The tiny window thing sounds like something you need to take care of through the Skyrim launcher. Did you build the body in the bodyslide? What about FNIS? Did you run it before starting the game? What mod manager are you using?

Also post your load order.

trapped in rubber doesn't work. i cant get any quest to work. 

the most i managed to do is be able to play as Krystal from star fox. i have un installed, reinstalled 10 times each now, haven't slept in 8 hours or more because I just wanna play my game. why cant it be "plug in play ?" i get coding if difficult, but there should be a option or preset body for complete dumbasses like myself. Like I said im willing to pay someone to fix this hot mess. as I clearly have no idea what I am doing. In the meantime ill play SE...I got that to work -even tho there isnt any bondage mods for SE. ive looked and looked, there is nothing for even tying my toon with rope. or a simple ballgag, i dont know what im doing wrong. someone just take me out of my misery. I should not have spent money on this ......I thought I could figure it out with my coding /scripting knowledge...but this is on  a whole new level. you dont even wanna know just how angry I am. tho im doing my best to stay positive

28 minutes ago, KaylaSquox said:

using vortex, no clue what a load order is, I just followed a turtuial i found online

using steam as the launcher. it doesnt have the option to go fullscreen

Oh lord... I'm not talking about the steam launcher, i'm talking about the Skyrim launcher executable file. You gotta use that to change your visual and screen settings. And as for Vortex, i don't know how it handles the load order as i use Mod Organizer (the best tool in my opinion) but you should always know what a load order is and how it functions, it's one of the most basic things to learn before you go full blast into modding. The tutorial you watched didn't help you it seems, you gotta start from the begining.

19 minutes ago, KaylaSquox said:

im seriously about to just hire someone to do this crap for me, im tired of wasting my time

Don't think that'll work either. You have to tweak your build on your own. It'll be frustrating sure but once you learn you'll be able to tackle a lot of things with ease. Paying somebody to get your build done will only mean that you'd be even more unprepared for future problems and trust me, there will be problems later.

11 minutes ago, KaylaSquox said:

trapped in rubber doesn't work. i cant....

Also you gotta tag/quote people man, otherwise people won't see your replies. Being angry will only make it worse, i know because i also had a lot of frustrating times when i started. Just calm your head and start over with the basics.

finally have everything working, except the invisible hobble dress among others- for future ref, there needs to be a recourse for users who are new to mudding such as "batch building " I still cant figure this out, I've watch the 3 videos i found on it, not a single one explains how to get the menu. all the videos start using the menu. I don't know how to obtain the damn menu

ok im really at a loss.

finally did the batch building thing

STILL NO EFFING VISABLE CLOTHES OR DEVICES>

according to my friend whos done this, my load order is the same as his, ive rein stalled uninstalled, nothing is getting this damn mod to show the damn clothes.