body disappear and stuck after sexlab scenes

hi...i decided to post here after beating my head and looking in google for a solution with no avail...i installed eager Npcs recently, and ever since I've been having an issue (not a huge one but its driving me crazy), in 80% of the cases i initiate sex with Npcs using the mod, the animation start, works as intended, but after the scene is finished, my character disappear, toggling first person view shows as my character head is stuck half way in the ground, it looks like TCL command, but its not, using tcl...tfc...coc to a different location doesn't help either, loading an earlier save solve the problem, but no one want to keep reloading after some progress in the game...

here is my mod list: https://modwat.ch/u/nergal01, i also added the log which i didnt understand anything from it...

and I added a small video showing the problem...
any help or options to solve this issue is highly appreciated...and i am using MO

Papyrus.0.log

• 1 month later...

Did you find what was causing it ? My game started doing same thing, no matter if i try a new game or not. I can do 1 or 2 scenes np, 3rd my chars start blinking one or twice and on 4th i get the EXACT same thing you said on your post and video.

Only thing i changed lately is a new pack of Billy's animation, i tried remove em, still same deal.

Does anyone have a remote idea what can be the reason ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue. It would happen like clockwork the 3rd animation after a new game start. I'm guessing you are not using the default sexlab but one of the tweaked versions? I fixed it by changing the asset load order (left pane). Can't remember exactly what I changed and my LO is back to default sexlab so my asset order wont do you any good but gives you a place to start looking.

Good luck!

I'm having the same issue as well, except that for me it seems to happen with the 2nd animation.

After my last playthrough I added (MME, Survival), including trying a different body, but I reverted the latter to defaultish CBBE/HDT and that didn't help, not even with a fresh new start.

I used LOOT, created new bodyslide overwrites, but nothing seems to help. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...