Mod Pack

Has anyone made a modpack with a bunch of sexlab mods included for Legendary Edition. Coming back every time I install skyrim again and finding all the mods I had and getting them to work is getting a bit overwhelming.

Nope.

It's really hard to deal with all the permissions you would need to get before even thinking about making a pack (and then how do you pick which mods to include from the thousands of mods available?). I'd say this won't happen, at least not in the foreseeable future. TBH you would spend your time better by learning the gist of installing mods on your own instead of wishing for things to be ready-to-use.

1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

Nope.

It's really hard to deal with all the permissions you would need to get before even thinking about making a pack (and then how do you pick which mods to include from the thousands of mods available?). I'd say this won't happen, at least not in the foreseeable future. TBH you would spend your time better by learning the gist of installing mods on your own instead of wishing for things to be ready-to-use.

Lol I know how to install mods thats easy. What I need is a set of mods already put together as in the zip file downloaded and put into a folder with the other zip files. Kinda hard to explain what I mean but searching what LL mods are working with which LL mods and finding all their requirements ect can take days and thats if you have all day to spend. When if someone who already downloaded and steup their LL mods just gives all the zip files for the mod it would save a lot of time. It's already gonna take days to find and install regular skyrim mods make bashed merged and combat patches for them and test for compatibility and performance.

12 minutes ago, jamal13 said:

Lol I know how to install mods thats easy. What I need is a set of mods already put together as in the zip file downloaded and put into a folder with the other zip files. Kinda hard to explain what I mean but searching what LL mods are working with which LL mods and finding all their requirements ect can take days and thats if you have all day to spend. When if someone who already downloaded and steup their LL mods just gives all the zip files for the mod it would save a lot of time. It's already gonna take days to find and install regular skyrim mods make bashed merged and combat patches for them and test for compatibility and performance.

I understand the concept of a mod pack. My reply above still applies.

You need permission from each mod author to be able to openly* redistribute mod files. And the end result will vastly vary based on the preferences of the person making the pack. Think about all the mods that are aimed for female/males characters, creature/beast races or just humanoids, entire mechanics around specific kinks, optional component for the big mods/frameworks, etc. Do you really think you'll be able to get exactly what you want if someone else has to pack it all together?

*: of course there is no way to track if someone messages you a link for a folder containing a mod pack. If that's the case a) be grateful, I guess some time went into making it, b) be careful, there is no guarantee what you're getting will work, be stable or even safe to use at all and c) seriously, do you think someone else will nail a mod pack to your specific liking?

You're not the first one to come with this idea. The issues are always the same, permissions. There is something similar to a mod pack with Wabbajack. It's an auto-installer which can automate most of the process to get several mods at once. I haven't looked too much into it but I've read some shady things about it so I can't recommend or endorse it.

No there will never be a mod pack for various reasons:

1.  There are a shit ton of mods and not every kink appeals to every person.  Hell, this should be common sense.

2.  It would be a fuckton of work to put this together and maintain it.  Mods are still coming out and stuff is still being updated.  

3.  Who the fuck is going to provide support for the mod.  The mod authors won't.  Why would they?  

4.  Mod authors would be ignored.  No one would ever bother to pay attention to who made what mod.  Why would folks.  Shits all bundled together.

5.  Mod authors will never agree to have their stuff bundled like this.

There are others, but those should be enough to get you to actually turn your brain on and think about what you are actually asking for.  

Quit being lazy.  Folks took the time to make this stuff for free.  The least you can do is take a few minutes to actually search and read about mods.  If that is too much to ask of you, then go back to consoles.

Thread Closed.