So i got this mod so that i could have animated sex in my game, much like anyone else with a brain who gets this mod. However i found that this mod has feautres regarding rape, and i couldn't find any option to disable them. To put it simply, it's not my cup of tea, and I don't want this mod barging in on a playthrough where i don't wanna use it. Is there any way to disable the rape-based features. I want to use everything else, just not that.

Well, you are misinformed.  That is the good news.

The LAPF is a framework.  It doesn't actually do anything.  If you don't want rape in your game, don't install rape mods.  It is that simple. 

Adult play is a consensual sex mod that will only allow sex if your reputation is high enough with that person.  Just read up on the mods before you install them and you will get exactly what you want:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

18 hours ago, gregathit said:

Well, you are misinformed.  That is the good news.

The LAPF is a framework.  It doesn't actually do anything.  If you don't want rape in your game, don't install rape mods.  It is that simple. 

Adult play is a consensual sex mod that will only allow sex if your reputation is high enough with that person.  Just read up on the mods before you install them and you will get exactly what you want:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Well, the version i downloaded says that it contains all the core files and I can confirm it does have the content you'd normally download elsewhere. So I guess i just need help trying to figure out which plugins to not use.

The LAPF is a framework.  Other than masturbate, you can't do anything with it.

Go to the supplemental pack:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

and install it completely.  Then go to your data folder and delete the following esp files:

Lovers RapeSlave

Lovers Escape Rape V Player

Lovers Help Rape V Player

Lovers Paybandit

That will leave with a consensual sex mod that you can have consensual sex through dialogue options if you have a high enough reputation with the person.  You can also go to the link I gave you earlier and browse the other mods there.  Click on the spoiler and read the description for each mod to see if it something you would like.

7 hours ago, gregathit said:

The LAPF is a framework.  Other than masturbate, you can't do anything with it.

Go to the supplemental pack:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

and install it completely.  Then go to your data folder and delete the following esp files:

Lovers RapeSlave

Lovers Escape Rape V Player

Lovers Help Rape V Player

Lovers Paybandit

That will leave with a consensual sex mod that you can have consensual sex through dialogue options if you have a high enough reputation with the person.  You can also go to the link I gave you earlier and browse the other mods there.  Click on the spoiler and read the description for each mod to see if it something you would like.

Ok, i had the supplemental pack too, so i went ahead and did as you said and got rid of the plugins. Thanks, man, for helping me understand this.

No problem.  Holler if you have other questions.  For the consensual sex via dialogue I think you have to have a positive reputation of 80 or more.  You can also seduce married women via dialogue.  It takes quite a bit of seducing, so you really have to work at it.  

Cheers.