Sexlab Defeat chokehold - Nemesis fix?

when using nemesis instead of fnis defeat no longer allows me or followers to choke people into submission. the animation doesn't play at all, i tried with literally basic sexlab animations and defeat and no other animations to  see if it was too many animations but still not working. is there away i can set it up to work ?? could it be done with dynamic animation replacer or maybe the animations isn't compatible with se?

Try to combine both:

1. Install Nemesis just below FNIS (but DON'T activate the mod yet!)

2. Run FNIS normally

3, Create your 'FNIS Output' from overwrite and activate it

4. Now deactivate the main mod for FNIS and activate Nemesis

5. Run the update and move the files from 'Overwrite' to 'Nemesis'.

6. Now select 'Jump Behaviour Overhaul' and 'Movement Behaviour Overhaul' in the list. (Those two are in my guide. Skip this line if you don't use them)

7. Let Nemesis run through

8. Create your 'Nemesis Output' from overwrite, activate it and let it overwrite 'FNIS Output'

9. Done

On 9/23/2020 at 8:12 AM, Aylis said:

Try to combine both:

2. Run FNIS normally

6. Now select 'Jump Behaviour Overhaul' and 'Movement Behaviour Overhaul' in the list. (Those two are in my guide. Skip this line if you don't use them)

8. Create your 'Nemesis Output' from overwrite, activate it and let it overwrite 'FNIS Output'

9. Done

none of this makes sense to me, but I would really like help getting this to work as well 

On 9/23/2020 at 8:12 AM, Aylis said:

Try to combine both:

2. Run FNIS normally

9. Done

I have done that and for whatever reason the choke animation still won't work. Every other Defeat animation plays fine, as do the animations from all my other mods. Do you have any other ideas?

3 hours ago, Aylis said:

I got no over idea than that. What i wrote was how i got everything working in my guide. Although i got to admit that i didn't test hand to hand combat (didn't think of that at all).

Ok. Just for curiosity if you happen to get the time could you see if that animation works for you? It's the one where you sneak behind an NPC with nothing equipped and nothing drawn and hold down activate (default G) for a bit until your character plays a little animation of him/her choking the NPC. 

• 5 months later...

So, I have this problem as well (surprise), and am wondering if the method above will work.

Thing is, I'm 1) using Vortex, and 2) already have Nemesis installed, and ain't sure about messing around with both it and FNIS in conjunction mid-game. Still, if it'll work, then I am all in!