sims 3 missing animations

17 hours ago, gokussblue said:

ok here is the mods i have 

Oh man, that is a lot and a total mess too I think.

1. You have Passion (installed twice) AND Kinky World and XTC installed, you should go for just one of the mod Passion OR Kinky World.....

2. Saw some packages which bear TS2 or TS4 in the name what point to sims 2 and sims 4

3. you have CCMERGED.package in your mod folder

4. There are even Blender files in your mod folder ! (do not hurt, but useless, only packages should be there)

5. Your Cmar setup is a big mess, you have a lot packages installed twice, since CmarPenis.packages contain actually all what is needed.

There is much more, but will stop here.

At least you should install the Package conflict tester from MTS and after this run through your mod folder you will see the mess.

Copy in below my recommendation I posted several times already ?

NOTE : the below is meant for Passion but in the same sense it works for Kinky World too....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rename your Sims 3  folder into Sims 3.BAK or something.

Fire up the game, start a world, select a household, then quit the game without saving.

Then you will find a new Sims 3 (besides the renamed folder) folder. Therein you setup a new Mod folder and copy the necessary files only into the

package folder. (decensor, nointro a.s.o.) copy passion in there with files only what twilightstorm call out as required in the PDF.

Copy also some animations in there. (recommend to use the latest from their respective download page and use the OKW files)

Make sure each animation have two files the OKW (or the older AW) and the KW-animation.

Start the game, passion registers most of the animations automatically.

If the game and passion is working then and animations are shown, you can add desired additional packages into your mod/packages folder again.

(leave away this barmaid stuff at first, it is a core mod, and careful with additional Cmar stuff, since with passion comes the CmarPenis package.

This is a merged file and contain all needed Cmar stuff. Mean, try to avoid installing packages twice in your mod folder. Also nice to have but never used stuff at this time too.

Of course you can always switch back to your "old" game by renaming the Sims 3 folder accordingly......

20 hours ago, gokussblue said:

ok here is the mods i have 

How does your machine run? I saw 516 items??????? Yes, as Clydie said, you have a lot of work to do. You need to remove all doubles, all Sims 2 and Sims 4 packages, Blender files??? OY!  

Also, there are several videos, and tutorials on how to merge packages. I'm honestly surprised your game runs at all.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:18 PM, gokussblue said:

i remove the double the aminations are working correctly now , the sims 2 and the sims 4 package are conversation mods

GREAT! One thing though... Are you sure those are conversions? I believe that Jim07 states an item is "TS4 to TS3" in the package, and not to simply have TS4?????