Firstly fantastic mod love it to bits makes fallout 4 very immersive.

But as you can see from the image below im having real trouble getting any animations that require more than just male and female animations to play after surrender (ERROR 034 Failed to start FMMMM animations etc) the same is true for FMM, FMMM, FMMMM, etc. i DO have AAF, savage cabbage animations (and almost all other anims also) and vanilla/kinky creature animation themes installed (and all up to date). (also as a side not savage cabbages animations DO play through the AAF menu so i know they are working)

i have tried a seemingly limitless combination of tweeks in the MCM  and with load order and even different locations in the game, all yeald same results. i have been playing about with this now for about 2 weeks and my time is very limited and now finaly posting on here hopefully for some closure.

this appears to be a problem with the "tagging" of savage cabbages animations or the way AAF violate uses tag searches or both (im not sure) but basically is this me? or is this a known bug? granted i could just switch of "gangbangs" and it works fine but id prefer to play with the option enabled if at all possible. 

sorry if this issue has already been addressed i did spend a few hours trailing through the forums looking for an answer but i couldnt find one that wasnt resolved by either installing a gangbang animation package (which i have) or changing various MCM menu options (which i did do). any help would be greatly appreciated.

20200916204313_1.jpg

8 hours ago, simonwelburn said:

Firstly fantastic mod love it to bits makes fallout 4 very immersive.

But as you can see from the image below im having real trouble getting any animations that require more than just male and female animations to play after surrender (ERROR 034 Failed to start FMMMM animations etc) the same is true for FMM, FMMM, FMMMM, etc. i DO have AAF, savage cabbage animations (and almost all other anims also) and vanilla/kinky creature animation themes installed (and all up to date). (also as a side not savage cabbages animations DO play through the AAF menu so i know they are working)

i have tried a seemingly limitless combination of tweeks in the MCM  and with load order and even different locations in the game, all yeald same results. i have been playing about with this now for about 2 weeks and my time is very limited and now finaly posting on here hopefully for some closure.

this appears to be a problem with the "tagging" of savage cabbages animations or the way AAF violate uses tag searches or both (im not sure) but basically is this me? or is this a known bug? granted i could just switch of "gangbangs" and it works fine but id prefer to play with the option enabled if at all possible. 

sorry if this issue has already been addressed i did spend a few hours trailing through the forums looking for an answer but i couldnt find one that wasnt resolved by either installing a gangbang animation package (which i have) or changing various MCM menu options (which i did do). any help would be greatly appreciated.

20200916204313_1.jpg

You can start FMMM anim manually?

• 9 months later...