Strange obsessions

Curseddonut

So what strange obsession(s) do you have?

I have a obsession for World war 2. I can basically name all the German (experimental) smallarms, US, Soviet, British, Japenese smallarms out of my head. Same goes for tanks, planes, battles, strategies, tactics, decoratians and divisions/army groups although my "expertise" is more focused on the Germans I still know a lot from the Allied and other Axis countries. Maybe my obsession with the Germans is because they have this strange aura of Style and future compared to the other nations. The greatest interest in my obsession is probably all the tech and Wunderwaffens the Germans tried to develop.

My obsession has kinda let to my friends giving me the nickname "Lil' Hitler" and sometimes remarking that one day I could name all the German soldiers of WW2. Yet I dont share the same ideaology as Hitler and I cant fit in it (Im half asian sooo) I even despise Hitler for being the amateur and fool he was. 

I agree with WW2, I was never into WW2 until I started watching some of the stuff my dad watched and I slowly got interested in WW2. Now I'm definitely not up to snuff in knowledge like everyone else in this thread, but it's still fascinating and you always learn something new. My interest exploded after the Band of Brothers series, one of the best mini series I've ever seen.

Anyway I guess the other thing I'm obsessed with is huge boobs that defy reason (SURPRISEEE!!!! XD), just in hentai and stuff. Big boobs are great in real life, but not if they are fake.

I'm also obsessed with Nintendo franchises, like Mario and Zelda.

I am obsessed with saving money, since my parents were very bad at it and very well could be partly the fault for my dad dying. I was obsessed with saving money before then though, I'm not sure exactly when I started being careful with my money but I have been for a long while now. I have no debt, I own my car (it's only a 08, but still) but I do not own a home, can't afford that....yet.

Archived