Auto Unequip Ammo

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IT IS
It's an SE port of Auto Unequip Ammo by mitchalek.

I ported it for personal use based on info from user comments, tested it thoroughly and got permission from mitchalek to share it (see screenshot).

I'm not going to develop this or make any changes, it's just a port of an already perfectly functional mod.

REQUIREMENTS

Analogous to LE version of the mod. It basically works out of the box with no requirements.

To access the settings however, you need MCM - it's bulked with SkyUI.with.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/07/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyUI recommended
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 year later...
On 4/13/2022 at 5:15 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

@Erundil -- Is there any chance you could add a patch for Immersive Weapons (on Nexus)?

Sadly, no chance at all.

1. I didn't make Auto Unequip Ammo, just ported it, so I don't know enough about how it works to make patches for it.

2. I don't use Immersive Weapons, so I don't have enough knowledge ... (see the point above).

3. I don't mod at all anymore, I'm retired.

20 hours ago, Erundil said:

Sadly, no chance at all.

1. I didn't make Auto Unequip Ammo, just ported it, so I don't know enough about how it works to make patches for it.

2. I don't use Immersive Weapons, so I don't have enough knowledge ... (see the point above).

3. I don't mod at all anymore, I'm retired.

I can live with that. Hey, if I can figure out how to do it, would you be willing to add my patch to the the downloads? I'm not there yet. Just checking for permission first.

11 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I can live with that. Hey, if I can figure out how to do it, would you be willing to add my patch to the the downloads? I'm not there yet. Just checking for permission first.

From what I remember, providing the arrows/bolts are correctly key worded, the mod should ask you when you first equip those bolts/arrows which class it is bolt or arrow, it should in that game then remember them.

Hmm, edit to this I just noticed I use this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1882

And that one is fine without any changes it hides the ammo from immersive weapons as soon as you unequip the bow.

Not too sure why I stopped using this versions and changed to the one I do use as they seem to be different mods.

Edited by Varithina
9 hours ago, Varithina said:

From what I remember, providing the arrows/bolts are correctly key worded, the mod should ask you when you first equip those bolts/arrows which class it is bolt or arrow, it should in that game then remember them.

Hmm, edit to this I just noticed I use this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1882

And that one is fine without any changes it hides the ammo from immersive weapons as soon as you unequip the bow.

Not too sure why I stopped using this versions and changed to the one I do use as they seem to be different mods.

I'll give it a try. Thanks

On 4/21/2022 at 4:44 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I'm fine with it. I'm not sure it's my permission you need though - I'm not the original author, mitchalek is.