[mod] Harem Doctrines

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

After much pain I got this to work. This is all just incorporating fixes others have posted in the thread and I'm just sharing. Load this right below the original Harem Doctrines mod in load order, do not use Harem Doctrines fix currently on Steam workshop (no idea what that is supposed to be fixing but it isn't this). This also incorporates the fix posted earlier to prevent the AI from marrying additional spouses if they are a player spouse.

Unzip and add contents to mod folder. Doesn't require a new save (at least mine didn't)

HaremDoctrinesXfix.zip

Edited by MalachXaviel
clarity
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aside from the stress cascade issue, I haven't run into any of the problems mentioned in the thread so far. However, one issue I did notice was that it seems to be impossible to use the "offer concubine" diplomacy option if you're running any of the mod's harem options. Only the vanilla "1 Wife, 3 Concubines" option allows you to do this, which is unfortunate. I like to have my character hand out the captured wives/daughters/mothers/sisters of my enemies to my vassals as rewards (and as a fun little "fuck you" to my defeated foes), but I can't do it with this mod's harem options. Anyone know how to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/1/2022 at 3:05 PM, celyver said:

Hey everyone! After some research, I managed to partly fix the first fix by @MalachXaviel There is just a big problem: when you click your realm tab, the game just crashes. I have tried it without any other mod and I still have the problem. Maybe someone can take a look?

HaremDoctrinesXfix_RC.rar 218.12 kB · 7 downloads

UPDATE! It works perfectly fine! The only problem is that it is not compatible with older saves. If you had a game with any of these doctrines, it will crash whenever you click the realm tab. You'll have to start a new game. Also, I tried to edit the "Offer concubine" interaction. I can't seem to fix it. If anyone knows how, let me know.

8 hours ago, celyver said:

UPDATE! It works perfectly fine! The only problem is that it is not compatible with older saves. If you had a game with any of these doctrines, it will crash whenever you click the realm tab. You'll have to start a new game. Also, I tried to edit the "Offer concubine" interaction. I can't seem to fix it. If anyone knows how, let me know.

I tried downloading the mod but it's saying that it's only compatible with 1.1, any help?

On 4/8/2022 at 8:52 PM, Dustinius said:

I tried downloading the mod but it's saying that it's only compatible with 1.1, any help?

That's strange. I installed it with no problems and it seems that it's compatible with the latest patch. Anyways, I made a second version. I hope it works:

HaremFix.rar

Edited by celyver
  • 4 weeks later...

BIG UPDATE! I finally found a way to make the "Offer concubine" interaction available. It requires some deleting. I also updated the code because other doctrines were not recognized. More info, and the guide to activate the "Offer concubine" interaction, here:

• 1 year later...

Well not perfect cause I kicked out the Tenents (sorry didn't need it for my mod)

So if you want perfection you have to redo the original tenents.

you still have to choose which marriage interaction you want to offer concubine (so delete the rest of the options)

But atleast it works now with Grand wedding and the rest. so you can have zillion of hubby or spouses and concubines. 

Harem doctrines ck3 1.12.zip