Which packs for best bang for my buck?

I'm newish to being naughty with my Sims (12 year old me, if she knew, would be shocked). The level of innovation and creativity in these mods and cc is really just incredible. 

But here's the thing... I can't afford to drop hundreds of dollars into expansion packs. This game can get expensive realllly fast, and I get the sense that most of the stuff and expansion packs only add one or two features that anyone really wants.  

So far, I have added spa day, get to work, and get together. They seemed like the ones with the most pervy potential. Get Famous as advertised sounds boring, but it seems like folks on here have done awesome stuff with it. City living and Island living both feel like they should be essential for a properly naughty game, but maybe not? 

Anyway, any recommendations on the packs that are worth buying if your game goals are mostly x-rated? 

Most Adult mods are made with base game in mind, so expansions are not required. Unless you are looking for specific stuff.

There are some vampire animations, so the vampire pack is a must if this is something you like.
Cats & Dogs is a good pack in itself, and there is mods/animations for this as well.
Get Famous adds movie equipement, from film sets to streaming computers.

If you're not in a rush I would suggest to wait for sales before buying anything.