CBBE Conversion of Yennefer Mod?

1 hour ago, lilrussak said:

I know about this mod, not really what I was looking for as this is just a followers mod and the body isn't CBBE.

So you need CBBE textures that will fit the original head.

Maybe I could do that.

Do you have some a favorite CBBE texture?

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

So you need CBBE textures that will fit the original head.

Maybe I could do that.

Do you have some a favorite CBBE texture?

Would be great if you could try.

Currently using Leyenda Skin so I guess that would be my favorite choice.

The Yennefer mod in my first post also has some body blends for the neck seams as I found out while going through the texture folder.

Tried to apply them myself but as I have know experience in texture work, I couldn't get statisfying results. Maybe they could be of use to you.

11 hours ago, lilrussak said:

Would be great if you could try.

Currently using Leyenda Skin so I guess that would be my favorite choice.

The Yennefer mod in my first post also has some body blends for the neck seams as I found out while going through the texture folder.

Tried to apply them myself but as I have know experience in texture work, I couldn't get statisfying results. Maybe they could be of use to you.

I created something, I haven't tried it right in the game. I had to adjust the shade of the body a bit to fit the color better, so I then had to adjust the shade of the hands. Try it and let me know if it's good.

textures.7z

On 8/9/2020 at 11:28 AM, poblivion said:

I created something, I haven't tried it right in the game. I had to adjust the shade of the body a bit to fit the color better, so I then had to adjust the shade of the hands. Try it and let me know if it's good.

textures.7z 11.2 MB · 1 download

Great Stuff!

Spoiler

Screen-Shot3.png

You can still see some neckseam but its barely noticable and something I can work with, way more subtle than the original Leyenda skin.

Though if you decide to improve and try to eliminate the seam completely, could I also ask you to remove the pubic hair? I usually apply the hair via Racemenu so I can choose if I want some hair and in what style.

Sorry, should've mentioned it in my earlier post but I didn't thought about that at the time.

23 minutes ago, lilrussak said:

Great Stuff!

Hide contents

Screen-Shot3.png

You can still see some neckseam but its barely noticable and something I can work with, way more subtle than the original Leyenda skin.

Though if you decide to improve and try to eliminate the seam completely, could I also ask you to remove the pubic hair? I usually apply the hair via Racemenu so I can choose if I want some hair and in what style.

Sorry, should've mentioned it in my earlier post but I didn't thought about that at the time.

The neck seam will probably be caused by a normal map texture. Probably it will be also need to edit this texture.

LOL I already deleted everything ? I'll see if there's any way to restore it.