lilrussak Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 Recently found a mod for a playable race of Yennefer from The Witcher 3, which is kinda cool but sadly uses only the vanilla body. Tried to replace the body with a CBBE one but the neck seam is quite visible with the original head in place. Wondered if someone already created a functional cbbe body for this mod?
lilrussak Posted August 8, 2020 Author Posted August 8, 2020 I know about this mod, not really what I was looking for as this is just a followers mod and the body isn't CBBE.
poblivion Posted August 8, 2020 Posted August 8, 2020 1 hour ago, lilrussak said: I know about this mod, not really what I was looking for as this is just a followers mod and the body isn't CBBE. So you need CBBE textures that will fit the original head. Maybe I could do that. Do you have some a favorite CBBE texture?
lilrussak Posted August 8, 2020 Author Posted August 8, 2020 1 hour ago, poblivion said: So you need CBBE textures that will fit the original head. Maybe I could do that. Do you have some a favorite CBBE texture? Would be great if you could try. Currently using Leyenda Skin so I guess that would be my favorite choice. The Yennefer mod in my first post also has some body blends for the neck seams as I found out while going through the texture folder. Tried to apply them myself but as I have know experience in texture work, I couldn't get statisfying results. Maybe they could be of use to you.
poblivion Posted August 9, 2020 Posted August 9, 2020 11 hours ago, lilrussak said: Would be great if you could try. Currently using Leyenda Skin so I guess that would be my favorite choice. The Yennefer mod in my first post also has some body blends for the neck seams as I found out while going through the texture folder. Tried to apply them myself but as I have know experience in texture work, I couldn't get statisfying results. Maybe they could be of use to you. I created something, I haven't tried it right in the game. I had to adjust the shade of the body a bit to fit the color better, so I then had to adjust the shade of the hands. Try it and let me know if it's good. textures.7z
lilrussak Posted August 10, 2020 Author Posted August 10, 2020 On 8/9/2020 at 11:28 AM, poblivion said: I created something, I haven't tried it right in the game. I had to adjust the shade of the body a bit to fit the color better, so I then had to adjust the shade of the hands. Try it and let me know if it's good. textures.7z 11.2 MB · 1 download Great Stuff! Spoiler You can still see some neckseam but its barely noticable and something I can work with, way more subtle than the original Leyenda skin. Though if you decide to improve and try to eliminate the seam completely, could I also ask you to remove the pubic hair? I usually apply the hair via Racemenu so I can choose if I want some hair and in what style. Sorry, should've mentioned it in my earlier post but I didn't thought about that at the time.
poblivion Posted August 10, 2020 Posted August 10, 2020 23 minutes ago, lilrussak said: Great Stuff! Hide contents You can still see some neckseam but its barely noticable and something I can work with, way more subtle than the original Leyenda skin. Though if you decide to improve and try to eliminate the seam completely, could I also ask you to remove the pubic hair? I usually apply the hair via Racemenu so I can choose if I want some hair and in what style. Sorry, should've mentioned it in my earlier post but I didn't thought about that at the time. The neck seam will probably be caused by a normal map texture. Probably it will be also need to edit this texture. LOL I already deleted everything ? I'll see if there's any way to restore it.
lilrussak Posted August 10, 2020 Author Posted August 10, 2020 3 hours ago, poblivion said: textures 3.7z 8.13 MB · 3 downloads Spoiler Well, I don't see anything that could be improved, great job! Thank you for your time and work!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.