Need a savegame

Hello, I found my self wanting to play skyrim DLC's but since I uninstalled my skyrim before the DLC's were released I lost all of my save files.

So anyway, if anyone would be kind enough to upload their save file, however, I dont wanna sound demanding, but I have a few needs.

For example, I want the save to be a nord female, heres what else I want:

1. The whole non DLC side of the game to be completed, at least most of it

2. Preferably a character with heavy armor and light weaponry, however, if you have everything on 100% that'll do just fine.

3. That friendly dragon on that big mountain, I prefer not to have him dead.

4. That assassin guild, I prefer it not to be destroyed.

5. I prefer to be a werewolf.

Well I think thats pretty much it, if there were any more choices ingame you know about (I forgot most of them), please include them in your post (if you're willing to post your save files).

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I found my self wanting to play skyrim DLC's but since I uninstalled my skyrim before the DLC's were released I lost all of my save files.

So anyway, if anyone would be kind enough to upload their save file, however, I dont wanna sound demanding, but I have a few needs.

For example, I want the save to be a nord female, heres what else I want:

1. The whole non DLC side of the game to be completed, at least most of it

2. Preferably a character with heavy armor and light weaponry, however, if you have everything on 100% that'll do just fine.

3. That friendly dragon on that big mountain, I prefer not to have him dead.

4. That assassin guild, I prefer it not to be destroyed.

5. I prefer to be a werewolf.

Well I think thats pretty much it, if there were any more choices ingame you know about (I forgot most of them), please include them in your post (if you're willing to post your save files).

Thank you in advance.

Why don't you start a new char from start? (just my opinion)

I would give you a save but mine has both vanilla and dawnguard finished and started the dragonborn part

This one has it all: Vanilla Saved Games

Thanks ill check that out.

EDIT: I checked it out, looks kinda tricky, so I could use some help.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorted it out.

EDIT: Well, it didnt exactly have what I wanted, I guess Ill have to play it by my self.

If anyone got any save files that are similar to my requests, please do post.

Archived