Oldrim and SSE House mods with 0% / least amount of clutter ?

7 minutes ago, dewx said:

Suggestions appreciated :-) 

I hate to say this but the Hearthfire Homes. You don't HAVE to build out everything that Bethesda has listed. Because I use Home Sweet Home I've found that leaving one or two (or sometimes more) rooms completely bare can be a really good thing. Also, no new mod means one less thing to worry about messing with your load order.

Like Psalam, I also use Hearthfire that way for HSH....and for the same reason I also recommend :

Blackthorn - A Buildable Town in The Rift-2242-1-1

Silverstead SE-2397-1-0

Both made by Ld50365

Used them in Oldrim and ported to SE

23 hours ago, Psalam said:

I hate to say this but the Hearthfire Homes. You don't HAVE to build out everything that Bethesda has listed. Because I use Home Sweet Home I've found that leaving one or two (or sometimes more) rooms completely bare can be a really good thing. Also, no new mod means one less thing to worry about messing with your load order.

Its just that every Player home i ever got from Nexus, is filled to brim with pointless clutter. Sorting/removing it is a serious pain....

22 hours ago, ilkhan8 said:

Like Psalam, I also use Hearthfire that way for HSH....and for the same reason I also recommend :

Blackthorn - A Buildable Town in The Rift-2242-1-1

Silverstead SE-2397-1-0

Both made by Ld50365

Used them in Oldrim and ported to SE

Is Blackthorn alright to use in SSE ? last time, i used it in Oldrim. Filled the entire area with flying grass all around..... had to uninstall it back then.

12 minutes ago, dewx said:

Its just that every Player home i ever got from Nexus, is filled to brim with pointless clutter. Sorting/removing it is a serious pain....

That's what makes the Hearthfire Homes useful in your regard. Place as much of the clutter as you want to keep and don't build out anything you don't want. Depending on your interests you might also want to look at EinarrtheRed's mod that places a dungeon inside the Hearthfire basement. This makes the homes larger and includes much of the ZAP furniture. In addition to the dungeon it also gives alternative presentations to the "main hall" part of the Homes.

20 hours ago, Psalam said:

Depending on your interests you might also want to look at EinarrtheRed's mod that places a dungeon inside the Hearthfire basement. This makes the homes larger and includes much of the ZAP furniture. In addition to the dungeon it also gives alternative presentations to the "main hall" part of the Homes.

Wow! Thanks!!!