scarlet blade.us

Wow.

So, in response to people saying "It'd be nice to just BUY costumes outright.  Oh, and permanent inventory space. That'd be nice too,"  they've released a new pack.

1 new costume.

1 inventory expansion (perm)

1 bank expansion (perm)

and a handful of meaningless consumables

All for a mere...... $200?!?!?  :blink:

Have the cash shops in Aeria games always been this crazy/abusive?  I've mostly played f2p's from Perfect World, Nexon, and ones that went that way from p2p (LotR, CoH, DDO, TERA, STO...).  And this is making their cash shops (even PWI's) seem positively generous.

Hmm is there a way to change your characters appearence later? Like barber shop in wow? :P  Cant use grafting yet but i think that only changes the look of your armor?

Btw i find it really annoying that the only way you can reset your skills if you buy that reset code for like 50g+ i mean seriously, its 2013 >.>

The pricing is an epic fail, considering what we have on loverslab. it's an obvious derp trap.

----------

After a while, it's getting addicting.

It's time to stop and take a long break, we ain't going anywhere after lvl 29.

But importantly to fix this fatigue and regain control on the real life situations.

• 1 month later...

Emily just spent 50$ on scarlet blade during double ladders. Means she get 2 extra considerable bonus item packages of 50$ spent ingame.

Which in the end it made her entire gross profit more than 150$ for 50$. These items are sold back to scarlet blade auction house generate extreme wealth each pieces to build a most powerful pc, capital wealth to rule a server economy.

With the Delta equipment and level cap rise. The demand of relic and safe stardust are high, which emily have a massive amount of them right now.

Now emily have a few +8 weapons that cut through everything like butter.

• 2 months later...