Texture issue with Zero Suit Mantis

So, I recently found the bouncing breast clothes thread on this site and the bouncing brest mesh for the zero suit mantis outfit.

I installed that over the one found in the maternity clothes pack and began having a jumble of textures over one armor.  This occurred on the shop

keeper in SexoutStore.esm who sales the mantis outfits.  Instead of being the normal black/black reflex outfit, it was an extremely white mantis outfit torso, black mantis outfit arms, and the normal mantis outfit legs.  Switching back to the non-bouncing nif from the maternity pack fixed the issue and all the mantis armors had the proper textures.  I thought it might have been something to do with the texture pathing for this bouncing version but that didn't seem like it was the problem.  I opened that nif file up in nifscope and found that all the paths were the same as the other mantis suit nif that doesn't bounce.  I got the nif from this page >---- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2127-bouncing-breast-clothes-thread-1218-update/ < -----

If any one could help me out here that would be greatly appreciated. 

P.S.  If they are any spelling errors forgive me.  It was late when I posted this.

So, I recently found the bouncing breast clothes thread on this site and the bouncing brest mesh for the zero suit mantis outfit.

I installed that over the one found in the maternity clothes pack and began having a jumble of textures over one armor.  This occurred on the shop

keeper in SexoutStore.esm who sales the mantis outfits.  Instead of being the normal black/black reflex outfit, it was an extremely white mantis outfit torso, black mantis outfit arms, and the normal mantis outfit legs.  Switching back to the non-bouncing nif from the maternity pack fixed the issue and all the mantis armors had the proper textures.  I thought it might have been something to do with the texture pathing for this bouncing version but that didn't seem like it was the problem.  I opened that nif file up in nifscope and found that all the paths were the same as the other mantis suit nif that doesn't bounce.  I got the nif from this page >---- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2127-bouncing-breast-clothes-thread-1218-update/ < -----

If any one could help me out here that would be greatly appreciated. 

P.S.  If they are any spelling errors forgive me.  It was late when I posted this.

Don't know much about this stuff, I've never tried the bouncing version yet, although I would have thought it would work.

• 3 weeks later...

If you just want working sexout requirements for the mods listed in the Forum, I would like to point out that the thread linked is from November 2011. It is quite old therefore there might just be issues related to the textures given there. The reason it isn't linked or currently being used by the mods created today. My advise is to stick with the required BB clothes from the links in pregnancy, SCR or other updated mods currently being supported.

If you are a talented texture artist/animator and are looking to fix and solve some issues with the linked textures the please forgive me.

Archived