Mods turn Skyrim to HORROR-SURVIVAL game ?

The gameplay goal I would like in the game is roaming on foot ( not teleport, not house ) place to place ( I prefer forest ) at nighttime of the game. + combine with  monsters, assasins, encounters , civil world mods. So they can jump out from dark and attack you.

Beside that, more encounters like vampires , bandits, monsters, skeletons, dawnguards, Stormcloaks, Empires, Elves v...v... encounter mods. they attack each other when they meet. That would be fun, i think.. Chaos everywhere

So I think some mods about these things below would do the trick .I'm not sure , please free feel to share your ideas :

--------------------------------- ENCOUNTER ----------------------------------

----------------------------------

CIVIL WAR

ENVIROMENT

(smoke, dark, sound, etc )      

SURVIVAL

(eat,sleep,etc v..v…)      

--------------------------------- INCREASE SPAWNS ----------------------------------

I hope you guys would share to me some mods that are not heavy scripted. 

Very thank you

Like this pic , enemies might jump out from anywhere in the dark

image.png.d780c9735fd90598da573dc32393dc0d.png

22 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Does this mod work with oldrim ? Thanks

Oldrim is Skyrim so yes.

Skyrim SE is treated as an entirely seperate game on the Nexus

Also that's an ENB preset so doesn't actually modifiy anything in your game except the visual appearance

15 minutes ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

can we still can do main quest, when installed this mod

I don't think so, in fact just no.

For main playthrough type mods to make game harder I use OBIS and Revenge of the Enemy.  OBIS has mcm to give you control how many extra bad guys it's adding. Revenge of the Enemy makes most/all vanilla based enemies tougher.  Not much for alternative to OBIS, and or maybe Revenge of the Enemies as well.

On 7/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, Harvald said:

Can I install all of the ?

On 7/15/2020 at 10:37 PM, thesteve812 said:

nice mod !

On 7/15/2020 at 5:41 PM, Heroine of the Night said:

I don't think so, in fact just no.

For main playthrough type mods to make game harder I use OBIS and Revenge of the Enemy.  OBIS has mcm to give you control how many extra bad guys it's adding. Revenge of the Enemy makes most/all vanilla based enemies tougher.  Not much for alternative to OBIS, and or maybe Revenge of the Enemies as well.

I see. Revenge of the Enemy and OBIS really  good mods. It increase the mount of spawned enemes

6 hours ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Can I install all of the ?

If you like yes, you can, but you don't have to. All mod change other aspects to get a creepy survival feeling (ok Mihail Mosters you have to chose). Every single Mod is a suggestion. 

No, there are no collusions between mods, even the additional dungeons as far as I can see. The replacers "Forrest" and "Sound" do not collide. All monsters are in addition to the standart Skyrim fauna. At Michaels Monsters there are some that are not for a "Horror Play" but  a "präehistoric play" or just a "pet play" so you can choose best looking, as you like.

On 7/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, kakacarrotcake269 said:

hI! These mods above that add monsters can work with a mod that spawns random enemies around you ( include vanilla and new added mod monsters ) ? So I don't have to go to a specific place to see that kind of monster. like this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95505?tab=files ( Bogmort - Mud Monsters of Morthal Swamp ) I only see them in north-northwest of Morthal. Like :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75011     Enemies encounter

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92039     Immersive World Encounters

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32394     DFB - Random Encounters - MCM

Thank you.