SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris

On 10/27/2022 at 12:56 PM, parapara said:

色々試した結果、vb+ibの加工は可能ですが3DMigotoによる正常な動作は出来ないと思います。
理由として、指示キーを押す等で人物がカメラから一定以上の距離が空くと加工したメッシュの反映が解除されてしまいます。
1つのモデルの表示に6つのvs値が存在しているところまでは判断できましたが、その内の2つの値だけ抽出できなかったです・・・
何か見落としているだけかもしれませんが、私は断念しました;

After much trial and error, I think it is possible to process vb+ib, but not the normal operation by 3DMigoto.
The reason is that the processed mesh is not reflected when the person is more than a certain distance from the camera, for example, by pressing the instruction key.
I was able to determine that there were 6 vs values in the display of one model, but I was not able to extract only 2 of them...
Maybe I'm just missing something, but I gave up;.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Did you try to add the following at the end of d3dx.ini?

;------------------------------------------
[Present]
[ShaderRegex_SwapAll]
shader_model = ps_4_0 ps_5_0
checktextureoverride = ps-t2
checktextureoverride = ps-t3
;------------------------------------------

It seems to perform checking for all. Hence, there is no need to find the 16-digit hash manually one-by-one and put them in [ShaderOverride_XXX]. But it will lower FPS much.

• 8 months later...

Anyone to change Lizbeth's prize outfit in to a Leotard by removing the cape and the bag ? (maybe mirroring the leotard half side to other side)

image.png.346cc4f7dbba8591772c4abc413e3d77.pngimage.png.518413adea8f600f8adc1d7d85fbaccd.png

example It will look like this (screenshot edit on paint ,just copy pasted the half side and mirrored it)

image.png.f18ed7a0bf5d6cab22aba8a1501a9acb.png

without the shoulder armor looks good too

image.png.635bed728d7c2008e7e8807a8b109622.png

Edited by Nyandred
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

welp novarain's mod isn't working for me at least on 3.12, already tried the disable eac method (single player) but the game would always appear "not responding" with a white screen, has anyone else ever had this problem before or is there really no work around for this?

Edited by Fukakubo
On 11/18/2023 at 4:41 PM, Fukakubo said:

welp novarain's mod isn't working for me at least on 3.12, already tried the disable eac method (single player) but the game would always appear "not responding" with a white screen, has anyone else ever had this problem before or is there really no work around for this?

This was happening to me too so I removed the launcher shortcut and ran the game directly through Steam! Click on the game in the Steam Library(PLAY) and see if the "Disable EAC" option appears.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 7:35 AM, DARKMANSGN said:

This was happening to me too so I removed the launcher shortcut and ran the game directly through Steam! Click on the game in the Steam Library(PLAY) and see if the "Disable EAC" option appears.

image.png

omg thank you so much for this, i can't believe that actually worked and to be fair this part about deleting the "launcher game.exe" should've been specified in the first place but for real though thanks a lot for discovering this method

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, mokasenpai23 said:

so what mods in conclusion is needed to get it all working,cause i see a bundle of links and downloads with other things and says on needs but no clear identification on a step by step process for idiots like me lol

It's moddable but look at the screenshots above. It just plain barbiedoll.