Little Question

Negas

It's not that you absolutely need to use 'CM Partners' for companion creation, that system might have issuse working together with installed Lovers mods. Nevertheless this mod offers a solid template for NPCs with a lot of pre-made AI packages, scripts, skills and spells to choose from. A better starting base than starting out from scratch, 'empty-handed'.

I still put most characters I create into CM esps, and they are working flawlessly. In-game I ignore most of the 'CM Partners' system's features and use 'Mad Companionship Spells' to order the NPCs around. But the characters are following their daily CM AI routines which makes them more life-like.

Crashing is what the CS sometimes does, nothing to worry about as long as you save on a regular basis.

Maybe you should consider getting the CSE and launch the Construction Set through OBSE, I found it to become more stable by that.

Archived