Question about LandE and Break Undies

Kudox

Hello there, i'm pretty new to these mods and recently i was playing with one of my older characters, and after some fights, the message "The erotic aura is 40% (and so on)" started showing up.

So i got a question, does breakundies.esp affect LandE?,i had some vanilla clothes on, but i don't know if they break or only specific equipment... Because i don't see a change in vanilla clothes, Could someone explain me a little better how Breakundies works :P, Sorry for my ignorance.

Also could someone explain me how landE rape is activated, i know that walking naked will trigger it, but with clothes on, it was a little weird, at least because i didn't knew the reason my character got raped :(. Oh and what is the "Proff of devil worship" doll?

Cheers! ;)

Hello there' date=' i'm pretty new to these mods and recently i was playing with one of my older characters, and after some fights, the message "The erotic aura is 40% (and so on)" started showing up.

So i got a question, does breakundies.esp affect LandE?,i had some vanilla clothes on, but i don't know if they break or only specific equipment... Because i don't see a change in vanilla clothes, Could someone explain me a little better how Breakundies works :P, Sorry for my ignorance.

Also could someone explain me how landE rape is activated, i know that walking naked will trigger it, but with clothes on, it was a little weird, at least because i didn't knew the reason my character got raped :(. Oh and what is the "Proff of devil worship" doll?

Cheers! ;)

[/quote']

BU requires the specific outfit that are modded to have it working, check the BU thread for a list of available outfit and their download link.

Land E have 3 status that affect.

Top outfit removed, Bottom outfit removed and Both removed will increase the meter, which can all be tweaked in the LandE.ini

LandE also has a Game Over Rape section, but is pretty buggy, so most people turn it off in the *.ini

BU requires the specific outfit that are modded to have it working' date=' check the BU thread for a list of available outfit and their download link.

Land E have 3 status that affect.

Top outfit removed, Bottom outfit removed and Both removed will increase the meter, which can all be tweaked in the LandE.ini

LandE also has a Game Over Rape section, but is pretty buggy, so most people turn it off in the *.ini

[/quote']

I see, then if it wasn't breakundies, LandE status turned on when my character had clothes on (top,bottom,helm,gautlets,shoes), any idea of why that happens?

Also,what is the "proof of devil worship" doll that appears in your inventory when you install te mod?

I see' date=' then if it wasn't breakundies, LandE status turned on when my character had clothes on (top,bottom,helm,gautlets,shoes), any idea of why that happens?

Also,what is the "proof of devil worship" doll that appears in your inventory when you install te mod?

[/quote']

Vanilla armour, if damaged enough, will also trigger LandE status change just like the BU armours do.

The doll is just a token used the the LandE mod to make sure it's properly initialized, you can/should ignore it unless you get a message that it's missing.

The "Proof of Devil Worship" doll was, AIUI, going to be part of the "bad ending" concept in which the player would be accused of/tried for devil worship and something bad would follow because the doll was in the players' possession. That part of the mod was never implemented and the players can ignore the doll.

Generally' date=' if your outfit is damaged to 100%, Oblivion will still allow you to "wear" it, but you actually aren't.

I use a mod that remove and make item that are 100% damaged unequipable.

[/quote']

Thank you all for the replies, now i gotta repair my armour more often :P.

Sizustar, could you share that mod?

• 8 months later...

Archived