Hiding/removing lovers config spells permanately.

Had to reset all my suite of lovers mods recently and I figured I'd cut out alot of features I never used/ didn't care for. But something that has bothered me for a long, long time is giving me issues.

I pretty much never use the config lesser powers once I have everything set. I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to clutter, even in menus, so this has bothered me alot. Espeacially since I plan to go through a few guild questlines as a spell caster. I can remove them with a deletion mod or this excellent tool: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20977 but the problem is once the save file is loaded all the files are added back to the spell book no matter what.

I want these gone or hidden permenately. I've looked around other threads and I never saw anyone make mention of this so I'm thinking its possible to get them to stay put, just not sure how. I haven't found anything in tes4edit or ck to stop these being assigned upon boot up. Not sure if my load order has anything to do with it.

I'd apreciate any insight.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Skingrad24Vars.esm
02  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  x117race.esm
06  ShieldOnBack.esm  [Version 3.4.1]
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.1]
08  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
09  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0A  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]
0B  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]
0C  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]
0D  AmbientTownSounds.esp
0E  Storms & Sound.esp
0F  Storms & Sound SI.esp
10  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]
11  P1DrobesOver.esp
12  NoHelmet.esp
13  Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp
14  DLCHorseArmor.esp
15  DLCOrrery.esp
16  DLCVileLair.esp
17  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
18  DLCSpellTomes.esp
19  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
1A  AdeptSorceress2.esp
1B  Angeleron.esp
1C  UFF - Corset Dresses.esp  [Version 1.1]
1D  UFF_Nails.esp
1E  DLCThievesDen.esp
1F  Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp
20  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
21  DLCFrostcrag.esp
22  Knights.esp
23  CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
24  LoversFSE.esp
25  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
26  LoversJoburg.esp
27  LoversBed.esp
28  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
29  LoversCreature.esp
2A  LoversRapeSlave.esp
2B  LoversMB2.esp
2C  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
2D  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
2E  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
2F  SynchronizedStatueWithPose.esp
30  MHE v2 Tail.esp  [Version 2]
31  SetBody.esp
32  Woman's Move - Walking animation Replacer.esp
33  ElaborateEyes.esp
34  Children of Hircine.esp
35  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
36  x117race.esp
37  x117Race ENG Race.esp
38  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
39  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
3A  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
3B  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
3C  SR06's_Droppable_Quest_Items.esp
3D  Burmecian.esp
3E  Rogue Battlemage Armor.esp
3F  Wizard'sSpellBook.esp
40  UFF - Celtic Witch Robes.esp  [Version 2.1]
41  LoversBitch.esp
42  LoversRaperS.esp
43  Ultimate 3rd Person Camera.esp

Well, your load order is certainly crappy.  If you had read the pinned thread at the top of this section you would have noticed the spoiler in it with a sample working load order in it.  Lovers plugins need to be in a particular order to work correctly.  ;)

As to getting rid of spells, the only way that is going to happen is if you install the CS Extender and use it to modify lovers with PK's esp and you may have to edit other lovers plugins as well.  The scripts will reissue those spells if you don't permanently alter things.  I don't much recommend it but you are welcome to give it a try.  If you do decide to try, I recommend using v51 of the CSE (which you can get over at the nexus).  Version 60 and higher of the CSE require a beta version of OBSE.

Ah, well didn't think to take a look at that. I've just been going by what wyre bash said in the 'list mods' window. Didn't report any issues and things have been runing just fine. Still couldn't hurt to get all my ducks in a row just to be safe.

But editing scripts huh. Well, guess I'll take a look and see what happens. Might learn something I can use in the future. Bet I'll run into a roadblock like with Blender though knowing my luck. Guess I'll just have to get into the habit fo deleting them every session then otherwise.

Regardless, cheers.

There is a mod out there that allows you to hide your spells by class and lesser powers. It makes it look as if you deleted them, but you can re-enable them at any time. I've only tested it in a limited fashion but it could be worth a shot.

http://www.worldofelderscrolls.de/?go=dlfile&fileid=133

The site is in German, but the mod itself supports English as well. Hope you find it useful. :)

Guest ThatOne

If you really want to permanently remove the lovers config spells, you can try "Spell delete and item remove". It should only require obse, and lets you remove just about anything.

However, you should use that mod wisely; removing certain things at incorrect times can cause certain mods to freak out.

Archived