True Crime Missing ini files

It seems like I am missing 19, 112, 115, 160. I can do the blowjob, but my character has it 2 hands away from the mouth. Also anythign else will result in my character and one of the prisoners to stand in the same spot as if my character could pass through things with the other crouched right in front of the dick area.

Also while I have True Crime activated I cant play the game it just puts me to the desktop when I click play

Here is my load list. What do I need and what is wrong?

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
LoversFSE.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
FasterArrows225.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Fast Magic.esp
FasterArrows125.esp
FasterArrows150.esp
FasterArrows175.esp
zzEstrusCleaner.esp
FasterArrows200.esp
zzEstrus.esp
FasterArrows250.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
IDKRRR_C_race.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversTrueCrime.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

From your load order you have LoversTrueCrime.esp and LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp activated. You only need one. I'm also not seeing Lovers With PK.esm in your load order.

Try going here for a sample Load Order: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Lovers Resource Pack: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22-lovers-resource-pack-v2-v3/

Lovers with PK: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3-lovers-with-pk/

Edit: Removed possibly misleading info.

Hope it helps a little. :)

Take my advice with a grain of salt since I am far from an expert.

You need to start reading the Readme.txt files!  It says right at the bottom:

This mod includes two .esp files. Activate only one.

Not to mention that you are missing lovers plugins and have them in the wrong order.

As to missing animations, either install the old v2 of the lovers resources or install the missing ones from the Daedra Sutra compilation that can be found in the downloads section.  Either way you need to read all OP and txt information or you will never get lovers to function right.

All versions of lovers with PK will work with lovers resources v2 or v3.  The difference is v2 of lovers resources has a bunch of duplicate animations as well as non-bbb animations.

As to the rest of my point.....if you had read the pinned thread at the top of this section (hint:  the one that says Read me before posting here) you would also have noticed the proper load order in the spoiler of that thread.  Lovers plugins need to be in a particular order to work correctly.

I installed the V2 and now I cant even play the game :( it just keeps putting me to the desktop. Here is my load order now.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
FasterArrows225.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Fast Magic.esp
FasterArrows125.esp
FasterArrows150.esp
FasterArrows175.esp
zzEstrusCleaner.esp
FasterArrows200.esp
zzEstrus.esp
FasterArrows250.esp
LoversFSE.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
IDKRRR_C_race.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
LoversTrueCrime.esp

Dude, this is probably going to sound a bit harsh but it is the truth:  You need slow down and start freaking reading.  Go read the lovers faq, read the Read me before posting in this section thread, and read the OP's for the two required lovers core files.  Lovers has a particular load order it HAS to be in or it won't work.  Your other plugins have the same issues:

Let's start with something basic:

FasterArrows125.esp
FasterArrows150.esp
FasterArrows175.esp
FasterArrows200.esp

Seriously??? You installed all of the esp files instead of choosing one???  I am pretty sure this was covered in the read me.

Next:

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

What is wrong with this picture??  You have a patch ABOVE the file it is supposed to patch! I know for a fact that this is covered in their readme files.  Oblivion works off of a protocol that in cases of conflict whichever plugin is lowest wins.

You need to start at the beginning and get a basic concept of how oblivion itself and mods work and then come back: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ

As Contessa pointed out you also would be wise to grab BOSS.

Cheers,

Greg

Don't misunderstand, we are happy to lend a hand.  However this is the deep end of the modding pool, so if you don't have the basic concepts under your belt, then pretty much everyone (yourself included) is just wasting their time.  Get a basic understanding of what mods are and how they work by reading the links already provided and Faqs and then if you run into issues we can help you through them.

Cheers,

Greg

I am posting this as an update.

Ok I have some good news and some bad news. I got the TC to work and lovers bitch to work as well, but now something else happens. The textures for all the NPC's are like this, when I talk to them my cam is zoomed to nowhere until I am done talking to them. Also the dogs seem to go outside of their cage sometimes and it ends up looking like this. Sometimes for the TC mod the prisons penis is floating mid air between my character and the pelvis and my character is blowing air. I am not worried about the TC mod since its working good enough. Its the texture stuff that worries me.

I am going to install creatures v1 and see how that goes.

I am still learning the ropes of modding, and no errors of missing plugins have come up yet. As of now I am using pk 91, resources v2 and creatures v2.

Here is my load order:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
LoversFSE.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
FasterArrows225.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Fast Magic.esp
xeoex.esp
FasterArrows125.esp
FasterArrows150.esp
FasterArrows175.esp
zzEstrusCleaner.esp
FasterArrows200.esp
zzEstrus.esp
FasterArrows250.esp
Chocolate Elves.esp
IDKRRR_C_race.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

post-131681-0-14187000-1362291818_thumb.jpg

post-131681-0-52043900-1362291819_thumb.jpg

Success! I figured out what the issue was. The Xeoex file was causing the issue. The V1 Creatures only made it worse, but as soon as I uninstalled the Xeoex things worked again! Going to test this a little more before marking this as solves.

Thanks a ton to everyone who has been willing to be patient and help! I am starting to get the hang of this and its pretty enjoyable so far.

you need to fix your load order still.  See the spoiler in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Get rid of your duplicates: (pick only one)

FasterArrows125.esp
FasterArrows150.esp
FasterArrows175.esp
zzEstrusCleaner.esp
FasterArrows200.esp
FasterArrows250.esp

For out of adjustment animations use the 0-9 keys at the top of your keyboard to correct them.

I will do what you said, but an off topic question. I am trying to install Lovers Prostitutes and it wont let me play the game, but I dont see it on the example load list. Am I missing a step?

Update: Damn it, again I am learning the ropes and what programs I need to run the files when I am at the data files portion of the Oblivion startup screen. Going to download the needed mods and it should work. I am going to mark this as solved since I think I have most things figured out and will contact gregathit if I have any questions.

As an addition, if you decide to go the MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98a route, beware it is a complicated install and requires knowledge of how to use Wrye Bash effectively. There is an All-In-One OMOD version floating around here that simplifies the installation some, but there are still many things you need to know before diving into those waters. I'd suggest learning basic modding techniques before touching that.

Archived