mo mod is not applicable

It is possible to add mods by directly inserting them into a data file such as translation or skipping opening, but the ones received from MO are not applicable. I downloaded quite a lot of mods from MO but in game mod manger the FNIS data capacity(volume?) is just 2kb. If you know, please help me TT

By MO, do you mean the program "Mod Organizer" specifically?

Because with that you can't just set up your mods and then launch Skyrim from your Steam Library. You always have to use the 'Run' button in MO itself to start the game, so the virtual file system can be set up and used.

If you didn't start Skyrim via MO's run button, none of the mods you installed in MO will be loaded.

The same goes for FNIS, BodySlide & Co. Those all have to be started via MO too. At the top of the dropdown left of the run button, you have the <Edit...> entry, where you can manage third-party programs you want to start.

Here's a screenshot of how I set up my FNIS:

The missing part of the filepath is "C:\Mod Organizer 2\mods\FNIS XXL...", C:\Mod Organizer 2 is where I have MO2 installed.

grafik.png.e2c6e255c3b44f84dff659eefc722c0a.png

If a Mod you put into MO is not in a format that will work, MO will give you a warning when you try to install it.