Clothes-ripping: Impossible or doable?

darkdill

This is probably a long shot, but I think it'd be really cool if in certain mods like SexiS or SA that when a character is being raped, their assailant physically rips off clothing in the process.

Probably impossible to do without access to Bethesda's animation tech, but it's something to put on the table, at least.

On the other hand, having outfits that, say, change to a ripped-up mesh while being raped could fill the same gap. Dunno how you'd program that to work, though.

Just my 2 cents.

In order to do ripped clothing you would need ripped versions of every _0 and _1 mesh for every outfit worn by npc's, then script the default outfit to change once rape is initiated.

It would be a massive pain to accomplish.

BU only works for armor that was designed to work with it, we have only a few pieces and only for one body. What you are asking for is a lot of work for a small audience.

That said I would love to have an animation (or more likely a series of animations) for the rapist to be shown working on undressing the victim and for the victim to be lying there stunned or weakly resisting.

BU only works for armor that was designed to work with it, we have only a few pieces and only for one body. What you are asking for is a lot of work for a small audience.

That said I would love to have an animation (or more likely a series of animations) for the rapist to be shown working on undressing the victim and for the victim to be lying there stunned or weakly resisting.

That'd be acceptable. Needs ripping sounds, too. ;)

That'd be acceptable. Needs ripping sounds, too. ;)

And/Or murmuring, "where's the damn catch?"

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking about that effect the dragons have when they die, you know where the flesh is burned off and then it becomes a skeleton. There are different clothing slots for overgarments which aren't directly attached to the body. I always wondered if you could do something like that for this, but I have no idea how the dragons burn off to bare skeletons. It would be interesting to figure out if that could be applied to other items.

I was also thinking maybe there's a texture transform controller in the nif too? It seems like that goth one only changes textures, which would be an easy way to simulate tearing without having to alter the  model directly. 

Archived