Problem with Hkxcmd

i keep getting this error on most animations

Error processing skeleton 'NPC Root [Root]' number of tracks exceed bones.

it should work with the normal skeleton

i dont know if its a different skeleton or the file is just fucked

thanks anyways

What game is it?

Skyrim LE (Oldrim)? It would be more appropriate to insert your message in the appropriate section  Skyrim Technical Support

Skyrim SE? It would be more appropriate to insert your message in the appropriate section  Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition

If it is any other game with a dedicated section, the same rule applies.

Just now, Aventa said:

i dont know if its a different skeleton or the file is just fucked

Going back to the problem: It's definitely a Skeleton problem :  FNIS reports, installed mods and Load orders are useful for identifying the cause and resolving .

48 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

What game is it?

Skyrim LE (Oldrim)? It would be more appropriate to insert your message in the appropriate section  Skyrim Technical Support

Skyrim SE? It would be more appropriate to insert your message in the appropriate section  Technical Support - Skyrim: Special Edition

If it is any other game with a dedicated section, the same rule applies.

Going back to the problem: It's definitely a Skeleton problem :  FNIS reports, installed mods and Load orders are useful for identifying the cause and resolving .

Skyrim LE i understand that in skyrim SE you cant export the models

all of it is skyrim LE  i made sure that all the animations were skyrim LE aswell

also i dont know if its a problem with fnis as im trying to export the animations into .kf instead of hkx  with hkxcmd

some files export some dont it. i figure that they used custom skeletons

also im very sleep deprived and new to this 

Just now, Aventa said:

i figure that they used custom skeletons

with fnis as im trying to export the animations 

I don't think they are custom skeletons, the animations should be adaptive to any skeleton.
When you export / edit animations, every time, launch FNIS and see which skeleton reads (the correct one shows 126 bones)
It also activates Skeleton arm fix and GENDER Specific animation

If the number of bones reported by FNIS is in excess, it is usually sufficient to reinstall XPMSE to eliminate the problem

FNIS Bones

Spoiler

Immagine1.jpg.82614c1b19c1780897fb94fb780ae17c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After some messing around with it some animations do port i actually got one whole set

the animations is mostly good except for the legs. the legs have hundreds of key frames and make them move really quickly

I believe that the exporter or the converter fuck the animation making it not able to export

• 1 year later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:01 AM, Aventa said:

After some messing around with it some animations do port i actually got one whole set

the animations is mostly good except for the legs. the legs have hundreds of key frames and make them move really quickly

I believe that the exporter or the converter fuck the animation making it not able to export

use

XPskeleton_female.hkx

XPskeleton_female.hkx

before that, it's better to save the animation in xml (in HavocTool and After that rename it in hkx for hkxcmd ) You can not do this, but on that one animation that I tested, the hand was twisted.

hkxcmd exportkf "XPskeleton_female.hkx" "%CD%\IN_DIR" "%CD%\OUT_DIR"

After that, you need to remove all the scale keys from the bones and check the scales of the main bones

Edited by TDA