Sexlab Player Desires HUD concept or Idea?

Have been kicking around this idea of a mod that drives the player to accomplish certain tasks for the player character in a way that pulls inspiration from the sims "wants/desires" system.  My CK and scripting knowledge is intermediate at best so I'm sure if this is entirely too ambitious but curious to see what the community thinks if I just threw this concept out there.  Here's my brain scribbles on paper:

The Idea:

Spoiler

A player Desires system that displays sex scenarios based on selected preferences that creates the idea that the player character has certain 'desires' they want to fulfill throughout their adventure.  A HUD on the screen could serve as the player direction that tells the player what to satisfy and when. IE: 'Consensual Anal Sex with Spouse and a Lover'  meeting the criteria and completing the desire provides some sort of reward ranging from a buff/boon, skill point etc...

The Guts Behind it.. Maybe?

Preference selction concept perhaps in an MCM format: 3 Basic categories starting with NPC preference, Then sex type preference, Then Morality preference.

Spoiler

-Racial
----Select up to 6 races each to mark as Prefer or Dislike.  This could serve as a condition that allows certain NPCs to have or not have dialogue options or show up in the HUD as part of the desire the PC wants to achieve.  It could also be used early in the play through if some of the more specific conditions like relationship rank haven't been achieved yet to show something like: "Aggressive Sex with a NORD Woman".  Satisfying this desire could result in a small 8hr non-stackable buff that pushes the next 'desire' after the player sleeps while engaging in a sexual act with a disliked selection would result in a similar debuff but keep the displayed desired until satisfied or time to satisfy expires firing a refresh..

-Sex Type Preference: Positional (Feet, Breasts, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Beastial etc..)

-----Just like it sounds a PC could choose all, one, or a combination of SL keywords which could be used to push a randomized chance for any of the acts to fire to the Desire HUD

-Sex Morality Preference: Consenual vs. Forced - Submissive vs. Dominant - Monogamy vs. Poligamy

-----This last condition category could be used drive the sexual situation the PC wants to be involved in.

----Consensual focused PC could always get a buff when completing a consenting sex act and a debuff when becoming a victim in a forced sex act. No
Buff or debuff when forcing sex on another NPC.  Then Forced focused PCs will prefer forcing themselves on others or being forced into sex as a victim
and no debuff or buff when involved in consenting sex (its boring for them)

-Submissive vs. Dominant

---This would be a sub preference to "Consensual vs. Forced" driving which position the PC prefers to be in.

---Submissive focused PCs want to be dominated and be the one pleasing the NPC and the opposite for Dominant
--Choosing Forced Submissive will always push the HUD desire to show the PC wanting be victimized by NPCs (Agressive sex PC in victim role)
--Choosing Consensual Submissive will always push the desire to be on the receiving end in willful acts (Non-Agressive Sex with PC in non FemDom female role? )
--Choosing Forced Dominant will always push the PC desire to victimize NPCs (Molag bal anyone?-Agressive Sex in Aggressor Role)
--Choosing Consensual Dominant will always push the PC desire to engage in consensual sex in a 'masculine' role (Non-Aggressive sex with PC in Masculine Male role?)

-Monogamy vs. Polygamy

---This would be the last sub preference that would serve as another condition for who shows up to the player as a Desire and why.

--Monogamy focused PCs would push the HUD desire for desired sex acts with spouse (if married) or as a mod feature with a chosen NPC with a relationship
rank of 3 or higher.. The idea being that without getting married you could choose via dialogue who you wanted to make your 'main squeeze' prompting them to

show up as the target of your PC's desires. (That courtship before marriage)

**To make thinks interesting there could be a debuff applied when a PC has sex whether voluntary or not with anyone (or beast I suppose) who isn't their spouse or chosen partner.

--Poligamy focused PCs would always push the HUD desire for sex acts with random (Gender/Racial Preferred) NPCs with perhaps a relationship rank of 2 or higher. (Relationship rank of -1 or lower could be added as a desire target chance if 'Forced' trait is chosen.)

**Poligamy PCs could use the same relationship choice system as Monagamy PCs to push desire for that NPC but have the option to choose multiple NPCs as 'Mistress/Sidepieces' who will randomly be Desired Targets generating an appropriate buff/reward when satisfied.

To make things interesting for Polygamy focused PCs when having a default in game spouse, NPCs who are one of the multiple chosen partners can elevated via dialogue to wife/husband pushing them in to a desire category that pushes threesome keyword sex acts with the default spouse for a greater reward/buff.

Some examples of what all those nuts bolts would look like on screen:

"Have vaginal sex with spouse"

"Dominate Spouses anus"

"Have Threesome with 2 Mistresses"

"Have Anus violated by partner"

"Brutalize an Altmer's Anus"

"Make love to Spouse and 1 Mistress"

Ideally these thoughts would burn like a wildfire in the mind of someone who has skill and experience to make something like this happen.  In the mean time this little brainstorm project may end up being a quarantine hobby of mine as something to add to my game.  Please feel free to run with it, build it or shoot it in the knee.

-Cheers.

In a sense, it sounds like you want a customized version of SL Aroused, where you need to have sex in certain ways to release the arousal and other custom buffs or debuffs at various arousal points to create the incentive.  Adding to the buffs and debuffs wouldn't be that hard for a personal mod modification, but I suppose you would need to edit the scripts so that only an anal anim counted, or aggressive vaginal, etc.

In a sense yes.  I do think it would be interesting to modify the amount arousal that gets decreased in a way similar to how I think SLSO's MCM setting does it based on the type of desire that gets satisfied.  This way the player can still find other ways to reduce arousal without being forced to complete the desire and those 'broken nymphos' might have something to shoot for that could wipe it down to 0 (even if just for a short while) if a major desire is satisfied.

I thought more about it last night and thought maybe I'd approach it using a radiant quest system rather than an always on HUD that uses the players selections to fire certain minor desire quests that branch into major more significant ones after each completion.  For example a PC who has a preference for Altmer eventually gets a radiant quest with a major desire that targets a named NPC like Taarie or Elenwen

1. Instead of "aroused", you could make it "disciple of <insert name>".

Like a daily quest for a specific diety.

PC declares itself as follower of Dibela, get a quest, if you do it, get a nice long lasting buff(or whatever).

PC declares itself as follower of Molag Bal, get a quest, if you do it, get a nice long lasting buff(or whatever).

2. Make SL version of "Missives" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17576

3. Jarl has bounties to be done. OK, fine. What about Temple of Mara? Or Dibela. Or some evil critter from the dark side. So hybrid of 1. and 2.