[sEARCH] SL Kidnapped make bandits kidnapped my character and then they LET HER GO. I'm looking for a mod that makes them keep her instead in their own prison or whatever.

it really baffled me that these enemies let me go after they kidnapped me, like, why? whats the point of kidnapping if you let me go after a day without collecting ransom or anything. 

I want a mod that make bandits keep kidnapped characters, in their own dungeon or prison.

Its been about 2 years since I played Skyrim but I do recall Sanguine's Debauchery having a instance where if you steal an item from any random person from their home they will send thugs after you. If the thugs defeat you you (And your companion) are captured and sold to a bandit group as slaves. Much has probably changed in the 2 years since I last played Skyrim with the mod but this would make a good starting point.

2 hours ago, Molevalence said:

Its been about 2 years since I played Skyrim but I do recall Sanguine's Debauchery having a instance where if you steal an item from any random person from their home they will send thugs after you. If the thugs defeat you you (And your companion) are captured and sold to a bandit group as slaves. Much has probably changed in the 2 years since I last played Skyrim with the mod but this would make a good starting point.

what I know about SD is it sends you to the world of sanguine. I didnt know about anything other than that being a part of SD. 

I installed SD once, got sent to the dreamworld but I got this weird red and black stuff covering my screen. I gave up and uninstalled it.

thanks, maybe I should try it again. 

but I still want a specific mod for doing that exact thing tho. 

Archived