[Search] hdt hair mods for khajiits

Been searching for a while and have not really found any. The only thing i've found so far was dints hdt hairs. The hairs are available to khajiit but they are not positioned for khajiit heads so there is alot of clipping and only a hand full of hairs somewhat work.

5 minutes ago, valhira said:

Been searching for a while and have not really found any. The only thing i've found so far was dints hdt hairs. The hairs are available to khajiit but they are not positioned for khajiit heads so there is alot of clipping and only a hand full of hairs somewhat work.

Get a hair style you want.

Edit it in Outfit Studio.

Copy the headpart in xEdit, rename it and assign it to BeastRaces formlist.

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

Get a hair style you want.

Edit it in Outfit Studio.

Copy the headpart in xEdit, rename it and assign it to BeastRaces formlist.

Tried that with one of the hairs and the physics stopped working and im not sure how to fix it.

Edit: So i retried it and the physics work now! :) not sure what i did wrong the first time. however i did notice that a portion of the hair was a darker color that the rest.

5 hours ago, valhira said:

hair was a darker color that the rest.

Best guess is that you are looking at the "back side" of it.  Can go back into OS and very carefully reduce it until another layer shows up over it.  Use the "connected" option on the brush and use undo a lot because it can be hard to isolate what you want.

7 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Best guess is that you are looking at the "back side" of it.  Can go back into OS and very carefully reduce it until another layer shows up over it.  Use the "connected" option on the brush and use undo a lot because it can be hard to isolate what you want.

Thanks and yeah it was on the back, will try that. Aside from that im running into an issue with the hair being static whenever i load a save and the only way to get the physics working is to go into racemenu.

1 hour ago, valhira said:

Thanks and yeah it was on the back, will try that. Aside from that im running into an issue with the hair being static whenever i load a save and the only way to get the physics working is to go into racemenu.

I didn't mean "the back of the head hair".  Many hairs (and most HDT hairs) have two sides to them -- they are two nearly identical meshes with the faces in opposite directions -- so that they don't randomly turn invisible when they move around.  As far as the Racemenu bug, that usually means you have many HDT xmls running at once.  There are a few HDT patches out there that attempt to alleviate this.