[Request] Vampire Lord Model Replacement Port

Looking for someone to help who knows how to use NifSkope, or Outfit Studio. I'm trying to replace the vampire lord model with one that I have but I know nothing of either program, so trying to transfer all the bones over to a differently shaped model is quite disastrous (images below). I tried copying the same weight painting from the vanilla model and sort of got it working but some of the stuff was all stretched out and deformed despite looking similar to the original lay out. 

Also I must have configured the shaders wrong or something because the lighting in game on the model was completely fucked. The textures were visible however the model doesn't interact with any in game light sources it's just extremely dark. 

I'd like to learn how to do this myself but I can't see how I would fix what's wrong. It would be awesome if someone could do it but it's such an incredible amount of work it feels wrong asking.

Here's my attempt at doing it, I'm aware the right hand is missing and some other stuff is as well because I got lazy.

m9hEInu.thumb.jpg.97519cb45bba0f6f013a0623460ed867.jpg

If anyone wants to see how horribly I've attempted this here's the nif files + the original fbx and textures

This is what it should look like

Vlord.thumb.png.1955e7a479e0549e5fb6d5195030743e.png

The hands aren't showing because they aren't weighted, when you exported the nif from outfit studio, it probably told you that some vertices aren't weighted and will be masked, when outfit studio masks these vertices it basically hides them so they don't show up in game. You need to align the ESO model according to skyrim vampire lord model and then copy the weights....

Yea I know there's missing weights on the hands I just wanted to do that as a concept, my real problem was not with the fact they aren't aligned though, more the fact the neck was elongated and I couldn't figure out why. I'll try aligning it and copying the weights over again, but I'll only be able to get it semi accurate because the models differ in certain places. Would that mean I'd need to edit the skeleton at all or no?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 3:41 AM, KainDracula said:

Apologies in advance for necroing an old topic.

This is the only place I have found any eso models. Did you rip the Vampire Lord yourself or did you get it off the internet?

If it's the later could I ask where?

Sorry for the late response.

After a lot of searching I couldn't manage to find anyone who posted models so I did it myself. Are you looking for any specific models? I may have them laying around somewhere, it also seems like my original post's files got removed.

On 5/8/2022 at 1:52 AM, choodemasta111 said:

Sorry for the late response.

After a lot of searching I couldn't manage to find anyone who posted models so I did it myself. Are you looking for any specific models? I may have them laying around somewhere, it also seems like my original post's files got removed.

I guessed you did it yourself as like you I couldn't find any.

Did you use ninja ripper? I have purchased eso after the recent free trial so was going to have a go at ripping some myself.

As for models, the Blood Knight was one a was most keen on getting.

• 6 months later...

Amazing work! 

are you going to implement these into Skyrim too by any chance?

Ash titan

Balorgh werewolf behemoth 

Blood scion (male and female)

Bloodknight

Daedric titan

Corruption root

Daedroth

Death hound

Dread grievous twilight

Flesh atronach 

Giant bat

Hag