Need some help with animation package creation

Hi, I'm trying to learn how to create my own animation packages for WickedWhims. I've created a dead simple animation using Dagger's female rig with breast bounce physics built in, found here. It's a real simple animation, female only, planned to just be teasing, just the rig bouncing up and down to also test the physics. I made the basic package in Sims4Studio, because that's where I'm also going to be importing the .blend files. I imported the .blend files there, then did the rest of my work on S4PE.

I deleted the extraneous files that Sims4Studio that the tutorial did not mention like strings for different languages and that long pose XML that Sims4Studio adds on its own. I downloaded the XML template for WickedWhims configs, edited it according to my needs (removed unnecessary things like the 2nd actor definition and such). I also added a simple sound event to my clip as well as allowed lip bone animations for it (as I animated the rig with a facial expression of my own).

I imported the XML into the package by simply dragging it into S4PE and clicking ok on the dialog that followed. After that, I saved, then copied my package into my mods folder. I loaded up the game and a save I have, but it doesn't seem like WW has loaded my package. I don't see my AuthorName in the initial message that WW does on initialization, plus I tried to initiate the animation through the floor (I have set its location to FLOOR), but it doesn't seem to be there under Teasing.

I've looked through other people's packages and I'm a bit at a loss on figuring out what I did wrong. Here's a copy of my XML for reference:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWhimsAnimationPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwhims.sex.animations.animations_tuning" n="BabyMaker:WW_BabyMaker_Test_Anims" s="16053796507786328456"> <!-- 'n' as your Package Name and 's' as Integer ID of your package -->
  <T n="wickedwhims_animations">1</T>
  <L n="animations_list">

<U> <!-- [START OF ANIMATION ENTRY] -->
      <T n="animation_raw_display_name">BouncingTest</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF USING "animation_display_name" FIELD] Raw Text for displayed animation name -->
      <T n="animation_author">BabyMaker</T> <!-- Raw Text for displayed author name of this animation -->

<T n="animation_locations">FLOOR</T> <!-- List of Location Categories for where this animation can be used at -->

<T n="animation_category">TEASING</T> <!-- Sex Category of the animation (TEASING, HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, VAGINAL, ANAL, CLIMAX) -->
      <T n="animation_loops">30</T> <!-- Number of times the animation will play in a row -->

<T n="animation_allowed_for_random">0</T> <!-- Flag to disallow animation from being randomly picked in sex (0=Disallow, 1=Allow) -->

<L n="animation_actors_list"> <!-- List of actors in this animation (add more for more actors, remove any that are not needed) -->

<U> <!-- [START OF ACTOR ENTRY] -->
          <T n="actor_id">0</T> <!-- Numerical ID that represents this actor, should be 0 if this is the first actor -->
          <T n="animation_clip_name">Bouncing1</T> <!-- Sim animation ClipName -->

<T n="animation_type">TEASING</T> <!-- Sex Category of interaction this actor is performing (NONE, TEASING, HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, VAGINAL, ANAL) -->

<T n="animation_genders">FEMALE</T> <!-- Gender Type of this actor (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH, ALIEN_MALE, ALIEN_FEMALE, ALIEN_BOTH, GHOST_MALE, GHOST_FEMALE, GHOST_BOTH, VAMPIRE_MALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE, VAMPIRE_BOTH, MERMAID_MALE, MERMAID_FEMALE, MERMAID_BOTH, WITCH_MALE, WITCH_FEMALE, WITCH_BOTH) -->
          <T n="animation_pref_gender">FEMALE</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNUSED] Preferred gender type of this actor if actor gender is set to BOTH (MALE, FEMALE, ALIEN_MALE, ALIEN_FEMALE, GHOST_MALE, GHOST_FEMALE, VAMPIRE_MALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE, MERMAID_MALE, MERMAID_FEMALE, WITCH_MALE, WITCH_FEMALE) -->

<T n="animation_outfit_category">CURRENT_OUTFIT</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNUSED] Outfit Category this actor will change into when sex begins (CURRENT_OUTFIT, EVERYDAY, FORMAL, ATHLETIC, SLEEP, PARTY, CAREER, SWIMWEAR, HOT_WEATHER, COLD_WEATHER) -->
          <T n="animation_naked_type">ALL</T> <!-- Naked Type this actor will undress to when performing (NONE, TOP, BOTTOM, ALL, FORCE_ALL) -->
          <T n="animation_force_nude_hands">0</T> <!-- Flag to force undress gloves if needed (0=Ignore, 1=Force) -->
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T> <!-- Flag to force undress shoes if needed (0=Ignore, 1=Force) -->
          <T n="animation_allow_strapon">0</T> <!-- Flag to allow equipment of strapon even if this position is not designed for males (0=Disallow, 1=Allow) -->

<T n="animation_y_offset">0</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNUSED] Offset of actor position in y axis -->
          <T n="animation_angle_offset">0</T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNUSED] Offset of actor orientation in 360 degrees -->

<T n="animation_actor_tags"></T> <!-- [REMOVE IF UNUSED] List of Actor Tags that give the animation context and functions (PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR ADDING TAGS) -->

<L n="actor_interactions"> <!-- List of this actor interactions with other actors -->

</L>
        </U> <!-- [END OF ACTOR ENTRY] -->

</L>

<L n="animation_props_list"> <!-- List of props in this animation -->

</L>

<L n="animation_events_list"> <!-- List of events in this animation (add more for more events, remove any that are not needed) -->

</L>

</U> <!-- [END OF ANIMATION ENTRY] -->

<!-- Next Animation Goes Here -->
  </L>
</I>