Hello, Having updated the game to version 1.10.163 and consequently having to update all the mod's to this version I would like to ask you for an updated guide of the loading order of the various mod's. Thank you very much

5 hours ago, Niko56 said:

Ciao, dopo aver aggiornato il gioco alla versione 1.10.163 e di conseguenza dover aggiornare tutte le mod a questa versione, vorrei chiederti una guida aggiornata sull'ordine di caricamento delle varie mod. Grazie mille

No help?

10 hours ago, Niko56 said:

Hello, Having updated the game to version 1.10.163 and consequently having to update all the mod's to this version I would like to ask you for an updated guide of the loading order of the various mod's. Thank you very much

This is the proper load order for AAF.

Most mods here list requirements... install requirements first...one at a time....make sure they work...install another etc.

Sorry again. I have tried to follow this guide in detail. In the end I installed AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All, but what you see on the attached screen happens (AFF 30%) and the wizzard doesn't start. What did I do wrong? I state that without this patch the wizzard, even if it gave me some errors (see screen) was fine. Can you help me out? Thanks again. PS I also publish a screen of the installed mods398482161_DesktopScreenshot2019_09.30-18_43_36_41.png.a768a14580e9d22429edef5640c21947.png514027394_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.02-12_50_04_12.png.409ad47e27cf43a6644ea7447db12419.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.06.02 - 12.31.50.18.png

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.06.02 - 12.48.08.55.png

I also followed that guide above. I also looked for other information about the AFF_setting.xlm file in order to edit the debug string but in the Data folder I did not find it. I only found (and modified) the AFF setting.ini file. How is it possible that Aff_setting.xlm is not there? Can anyone advise me? I would appreciate it.

some new animations need to be loaded after the patches, and patches reinstalled without their boxes checked, details are in the guide thread. the new savagecabbage animations are one that cause the 30%. The error 85 is aimed at modders to let them know they are making animations to short.

I use MO2 so i dont understand your load order. sorry.

10 hours ago, Niko56 said:

I also followed that guide above. I also looked for other information about the AFF_setting.xlm file in order to edit the debug string but in the Data folder I did not find it. I only found (and modified) the AFF setting.ini file. How is it possible that Aff_setting.xlm is not there? Can anyone advise me? I would appreciate it.

Hi it looks like your using NNM correct? If you click the folder with the red arrow on it, you should have 3 option's, open Game Folder. Now open  \\\Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini  and change Debug setting. If Not then AAF is not installed correctly.

If AAF is getting stuck at 30% it can mean that your using a broken XML file or your install order of your mod's is incorrect which is 90% of case's. I would advice following the install guide to the letter and not adding in extra mods to the load order (install / load order are very important)  ie keep it basic and get it working first before adding the bells and whistles.

Meanwhile, thank you very much for the answers. Then, I meant I tried to follow the guide to the letter but I later detected the problems I mentioned above. But I wanted to know: error 085 from what I understand (forgive me if I don't write well in English but, I'm using the translator) shouldn't influence the success of the animations, right? Furthermore, Savage Cabage doesn't give me any problems, that error comes up when I install the mods of Farelle, bp70FO4sexanimations_2.1.1 and Vademania. Then to answer my friend Mega Poster I modified the setting.ini file of AFF (from true to false) but the error 085 kept giving it. The fact that, from what I understand, the AFF_setting.xlm file should also be modified which, as mentioned, I cannot find in the Data> AFF folder. I have reinstalled and installed the game several times, and now I hope I can fix it. And anyway an infinite thank you for your patience and kindness as well as professionalism.

PS

One last thing I've been wondering for some time. Must the loading order and the installation order match? Because in the guide it clearly says that what is described is not the order of installation. Anyway I am attaching a screen of my order.283424722_DesktopScreenshot2020_06.07-11_32_11_22.png.369bc0710479b70478c65b2582c6bfc4.png

image.png

@Niko56

As @murf stated the ERROR 85 is aimed at modder's and dose not effect your game in any shape or form just ignore it ( apart from text on screen)

MY personal golden rule with NMM is install order is load order. just follow the guide on how it's laid out. The main thing is the order of the patch's after the correct animations and after the correct patch.

Thanks for the replies. I followed your advice and it seems that it has solved. Since I am here I would like to take advantage of your availability by asking if there is a mod to give the bouncing effect to the breasts and body for Atomic Beauty. I confess that I searched but did not find much that could be applied and therefore functioning. Thank you very much.

Hello friends again. Returning to my problem explained above I wanted to inform you that I cannot find the AFF_setting.xlm file. It is really strange. The AFF_setting.ini file is present but not the xlm file. What can this depend on? I needed the file to be able to change the debug entry. Unfortunately, I cannot find this file in any way, not even downloading it from the network. You would have a solution for this problem of mine. Thanks as always. I attach a screen of the AFF folder

Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.12 - 13.56.36.88.png

Spoiler
33 minutes ago, Niko56 said:

Hello friends again. Returning to my problem explained above I wanted to inform you that I cannot find the AFF_setting.xlm file. It is really strange. The AFF_setting.ini file is present but not the xlm file. What can this depend on? I needed the file to be able to change the debug entry. Unfortunately, I cannot find this file in any way, not even downloading it from the network. You would have a solution for this problem of mine. Thanks as always. I attach a screen of the AFF folder

Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.12 - 13.56.36.88.png

AAF hasn't had an XML for its settings for a very long time, well over a year by now.
It was changed to the INI.