Work around for moan/emote of modded races

So i was reading "HOW DO, HOW MAKE, HOW CAN!" by chance, found it with some google-fu looking up a problem i was having with modded races Lamia and Kitsune specifically.

It would seem their moans and emotes wouldn't work right. Found out by red3dred that it was a Sexbound issue and not really the modded races themselves.

Well for anyone concerned a workaround i just tested like literately 5 min ago, was i copied the human.species.patch and renamed it lamia.species.patch and kitsune.species.patch, placing both in the species folder in a new mod.

You can put these new species files in whatever mod just make sure their in "species" folder in said mod.

So do this with insertname.species.patch replacing whatever the race is your trying to fix. i used human as it matched up pretty well with both Lamia and Kitsune.

Hope this helps people, i would have posted this in that topic but i couldn't reply there, so i made a new topic as this worked for me.

Edit* Oh NOW it was going to let me make a reply in that topic, well derp.