Looking for a guide, please help. (endereal)

First of al, yes i did used the search and read a lot, but i still could't find what i needed. 

so i will try to be as much precise as i can.

I never modded my skyrin before since the day it comes out i wa playing it on the xbox not the pc, so i have no idea how to do it. 

but off course i could read some stuff here and learns the problem is i don't have intection to play skyrin anymore, i just got back to it cause i saw the Endereal game that would offer a new "skyrim"

then my GF did discovered those mods here, which we found pretty cool, but i have no idea how to install it on endereal.

i saw some people saying it will work. even saw some videos of the defeat mod working.

im actually looking for a guide to make it work, defeat or any other dialogue based mod, dialogue would be even betterr cause its looks simple.

the problem is endereal is LE? SE? what sexlab framework i must use? and the requeriments mods like skeleton things and stuff, what are the order to install? what is the mod organizer thing?

im completely lost, so if some kind soul can tip me in the right direction i would thank a lot.

i just want to install the defeat mod ou any dialog mod. 

Sorry if its not the right place and the bad english.

not a native speaker.  

5 minutes ago, Mahler Skinstad said:

im actually looking for a guide to make it work

You might want to start with this:

While there is no specific mention of Enderal the basics of making your Skyrim stable enough to accept a large mod order is what this is all about.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

You might want to start with this:

While there is no specific mention of Enderal the basics of making your Skyrim stable enough to accept a large mod order is what this is all about.

Thanks now i have just one question left, what version should i use? SE? LE? Classic? what Endereal uses?

15 minutes ago, Mahler Skinstad said:

Thanks now i have just one question left, what version should i use? SE? LE? Classic? what Endereal uses?

I just went over to Nexus and the evidence shows that both (SE and LE) have Enderal versions. However, the guide I posted the link to is strictly for use with LE.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I just went over to Nexus and the evidence shows that both (SE and LE) have Enderal versions. However, the guide I posted the link to is strictly for use with LE.

Tried on the endereal standalone version on the steam, didint worked up, Skyui refuses to install on it even if Skse is already installed, well i tried, thanks for the help.