Construction Set: Fixing doors.

DogOnPorch

I'm pretty green to the TES CS...but I'm trying to fix a door that was removed by a mod (Original Lover's Bitch). The door in question is the exterior door to Fanacasecul which leads...at the moment...nowhere. I'm trying to link it back to the interior. I've located both sides of the door and tried changing the teleport destination to the interior. However, when I save, it ends up leading to the Abandoned Mine. What am I missing?

I think you can load up LB in TES4Edit and just remove the reference to that door in LB entirely.  The original record (in Oblivion.esm) will be used instead.  AFAIK there is no reason for LB to edit that door anyway.  See this post - fix descripbed by zippy57.  I tried that with the basement door in the Bravil Mage's Guild (also affected by LB) and it seemed to work.  I did that instead of installing the hotfix, b/c I had started to customize LB-UC.  Obviously, back up LB before editing in TES4Edit.

All of the problematic doors were fixed in the Unofficial Continutation, the hotfix I linked to.  I don't know if the latest version of LB-UC on the OP of that thread incorporates the hotfix.

Archived