Lightguts futa lowerbody?

ryus

I hate it when on a sex scene the lower body changes to one with a dick but with skympi legs, on setbody reloaded there are a few variants but nothing like a guts version, so, could someone be so kind to redirect me to something of the like or a tutorial that could teach me how to add it?

thnx.

Lovers uses only one female lowerbody  typ for player and NPC. If only your character have LightGuts and you replace the Lovers Futa body all NPC looks funny. So best is  Player and NPCs have same lowerbody. If not, it is better to disable the futa option in the lovers menu.

If you want a LightGuts replacer for the Lovers Futa Body (BB Butt and no BB Butt) Lovers lowerbody_GUTS_LIGHT.7z

• 8 months later...

LightGUTS Body ? In nearly every SetBody Mod ( "SetBody reloaded" here on LoversLab) and

Light GUTS BBB http://www.mediafire.com/download/wjgbs53ck6w8lgb/LightGUTS+BBB+Body.7z

Normal GUTS and DM GUTS BBB http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33441/

And Armors Nexus search GUTS

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40304
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24658
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22365

and many more

Keep in mind that the LAPF won't use any of this stuff and many of the animations won't line up right.

The best thing to do would be to use the LAPF futa mesh (just remove branch the HGEC lowerbody and paste branch in the lightguts lower body).  Then things will work swimmingly and you will have the animated penis working.

I looked at the bouncing butt lightguts version you posted Fejeena and it is terrible.   :(

That is the old style bouncing butt that uses the breast bones for the butt.  It will look awful with many of the LAPF animations.

Keep in mind that the LAPF won't use any of this stuff and many of the animations won't line up right.

The best thing to do would be to use the LAPF futa mesh (just remove branch the HGEC lowerbody and paste branch in the lightguts lower body).  Then things will work swimmingly and you will have the animated penis working.

That is the old style bouncing butt that uses the breast bones for the butt.  It will look awful with many of the LAPF animations.

So I made this race upon a request last night. Pajiman asked if GSB's hoofed lowerbodies included are compatible with LAPF.

I couldn't say for sure as I still haven't gotten around to make use of the new (to me at least) LAPF system.

Will the NifSkope edit you mentioned above also work with this hoof legs mesh and its futa versions?

Unfortunately it's also totally 'outdated' because of the Op3s...

Are there any Body Mods with the new B Butt ?

Here the NO B Butt LightGUTS LAPF meshes.

attachicon.gifLAPF LightGUTS no B Butt.7z

Sure, the default HGEC futa lowerbody that comes with the LAPF has a bouncing butt.  In the alternate body pack for females there is a DMRA bouncing butt.  

I won't have my modding computer until after Thanksgiving so I can't help much more than that.  I also haven't had the time to learn to weight paint either.

So I made this race upon a request last night. Pajiman asked if GSB's hoofed lowerbodies included are compatible with LAPF.

I couldn't say for sure as I still haven't gotten around to make use of the new (to me at least) LAPF system.

Will the NifSkope edit you mentioned above also work with this hoof legs mesh and its futa versions?

Unfortunately it's also totally 'outdated' because of the Op3s...

Sure.  Just open one of the LAPF lower body meshes with nifskope, click the body itself (leave the penis alone) and remove branch.  Now keep that open and open up the hoof legged mesh and click it and choose copy branch.   Paste that into the LAPF mesh using the paste branch, save it and you should be good to go.  You now have a hooved futa mesh that is AP ready.

• 3 months later...

Hello again. any chance we could get a compatible futa version of DMRA-GUTS with LAPF? I tried the copy paste branch as sugested but it didnt work with neither of the lowerbodys on LAPF or with the lightguts version uploaded here, nifscope just says "failed to map parent link" , I guess the bones in each mesh are different and I just dont have the knowledge to fix it, however if someone  would be so kind to explain me what am I supose to do Ill give it a try. 

this would be the body I want to use.
femalelowerbody.nif

thanks again

ryus your lowerbody mesh for LAPF

No LAPF but bones, only the OP3 bones

The animated penis and dildo meshes and the "meshes\clothes\Lovers" meshes if you use old Animation or old Lover with PK.

LAPF GUTS RA.7z

Edit: you must first copy the bones

e.g. open a LAPF mesh and your mesh.

Copy from your mesh the Op3 bones in the LAPF mesh (in Scene Root)

Then copy the Body from your mesh in the LAPF mesh (in Scene Root)

Then delete the in the LAPF mesh the LAPF Body (right click on the Body, choose Block, choose Remove Branch )

Then right click next to the Body, choose Optimize, choose Romove Bogus Nodes

Save the Mesh

Archived