Can someone help me with female skin mods?

Hello i was curious what is the best skin mods? i see pictures of characters on here that look so real and i feel like no matter how many mods i download it never looks as crazy lol can someone suggest some mods to make the models look really nice?

fair skin textures or demoniac. I grab the wet specular body map from fair skin( face spec map too)  and put it with whatever body texture i want, if there's neck seams and wrist i use tex blend and done :) you can for example mix the fair skin face texture with a different body texture HOWEVER there will be seams so you have to make sure the body texture you use sorta matches the skin color of the face and then you use tex blend, oh and if you want oily bodies its a bit of a process but its pretty easy, theres plenty of tutorials out there, and you can mix muscle maps too. heres what you can achieve by mixing and matching 

20200518171428_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 8:23 PM, bloocarrot said:

fair skin textures or demoniac. I grab the wet specular body map from fair skin( face spec map too)  and put it with whatever body texture i want, if there's neck seams and wrist i use tex blend and done :) you can for example mix the fair skin face texture with a different body texture HOWEVER there will be seams so you have to make sure the body texture you use sorta matches the skin color of the face and then you use tex blend, oh and if you want oily bodies its a bit of a process but its pretty easy, theres plenty of tutorials out there, and you can mix muscle maps too. heres what you can achieve by mixing and matching 

20200518171428_1.jpg

your game looks so real thats crazy lol i feel like my end up looking a bit more animated lol most of the skin mods seem to overwrite each other yes? may i aslo ask what are your lighting mods to make it looks so good? doesnt even look like skyrim anymore lol

On 5/18/2020 at 10:58 PM, 2Bootyyy said:

Hello i was curious what is the best skin mods? i see pictures of characters on here that look so real and i feel like no matter how many mods i download it never looks as crazy lol can someone suggest some mods to make the models look really nice?

If you're looking to actually play Skyrim don't look at the screen shot threads and judge your game against them. For the most part these are taken on game setups that are just for Screen Archery.

Not saying that the majority don't look amazing just don't assume that the person posting the shot is actually playing that game with those settings. There's also the fact that many get manipulated further with photoshop and the like.

What makes the game look that way is Tetrachromatic enb default settings + the wet sweat maps. I don't use any other special kind of lighting mods. It can be a little demanding if you don't have a decent rig though. I also don't edit my screenshots in photoshop in any way, straight outta the game. Yeah skin mods do overwrite each other you just have to figure out what mixes well with each other.