Red Exclamation Marks Ride Again

Hey'all

Probably everyone knows about the old Red Exclamation Mark that pesters your game if you have missing meshes/textures or do not have Archive Invalidation on.They keep appearing on vanilla objects for me and I am at the end of my wits here.

I use Mod Organizer 2, have NVSE, and all the needed plugins, fallout archive is NOT set to read only and all that Jazz, y'know.  Also I copied the lines from Archive Invalidation-modified default.ini to the one created and used by MO2, in case you were about to suggest trying that.

The objects that cause triangles (that I have found so far) are Radiation King TV and Coffee Maker (only have screenshot for the TV, below)

image.png.d91957b70b015f1d74ef731e8d96c743.png

Now, I have NMCs texture pack mixed with Poco Bueno Texture pack (NMC is loose files,  Poco Bueno is in MO) but I could not find any changes to these objects amongst their files, or any other mods that have loose files that I have installed (not tried BSAs yet though)

Does anyone know  any solution? All the threads I have found suggest installing Archive Invalidation [which I have] or only discuss object added by mods. I heeard there is a way to fix this in GECK but I could not find a tutorial. If anyone knows what to do I would greatly appreciate that, I am completelely stumped here, thanks.

Also yeah by the way I have the GOG version because on Steam I had the awful ENPLCZRU localisation that kept messing everything up for me all the time.

EDIT> Damn near forgot adding my mod list:

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","Unmanaged: Weapons"
"0001","+","Unmanaged: Weapons"
"0002","+","Unmanaged: Weapons"
"0003","+","DLC: TribalPack"
"0004","+","DLC: OldWorldBlues"
"0005","+","DLC: MercenaryPack"
"0006","+","DLC: LonesomeRoad"
"0007","+","DLC: HonestHearts"
"0008","+","DLC: GunRunnersArsenal"
"0009","+","DLC: DeadMoney"
"0010","+","DLC: ClassicPack"
"0011","+","FOV Slider"
"0012","+","Fallout Character Overhaul 3.0-54460-3-0"
"0013","+","Unmanaged: zmod_add_misc_RadioGaga"
"0014","+","Unmanaged: Weapons"
"0015","+","Unmanaged: Titans of The New West"
"0016","+","Unmanaged: Radio Free Wasteland"
"0017","+","Unmanaged: Weapon Retexture Project"
"0018","+","Unmanaged: NewCalifornia DLC Control"
"0019","+","Unmanaged: NewCalifornia Courier Stash Control"
"0020","+","Unmanaged: NewCalifornia"
"0021","+","Unmanaged: FalloutNV_lang"
"0022","+","DLC: CaravanPack"
"0023","+","Weapon Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0024","+","GRA WRP Patch"
"0025","+","Project Nevada"
"0026","+","IMPACT"
"0027","+","EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements"
"0028","+","Project Nevada - DLC Support"
"0029","+","Project Nevada - EVE Support"
"0030","+","ADAM"
"0031","+","Glowing Visors"
"0032","+","FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting All DLC"
"0033","+","Nevada Skies - Weather Effects"
"0034","+","Legion Overhaul"
"0035","+","Horrors of The New West"
"0036","+","AmaccurzerO's Animated Mojave -Both Zeppelin"
"0037","+","Gas Masks of the World"
"0038","+","Gas Masks of the World - PN Patch"
"0039","+","DM_winnebago"
"0040","+","Player Vertibird V3.02"
"0041","+","BMF 1.01"
"0042","+","Someguy Series 2 dot"
"0043","+","Tesla Weapons Pack - Old World Blues File V2.2"
"0044","+","Desert Eagle v1.0"
"0045","+","Titans of The New West"
"0046","+","Ragdolls"
"0047","+","AdvancedJ3XMotorcycle"
"0048","+","Better Posture"
"0049","+","Universal Pip-Boy Customization"
"0050","+","Light Up and Smoke Those Cigarettes v6d"
"0051","+","Ralph the Construction Worker"
"0052","+","Missing Persons"
"0053","+","Thornton Backstory"
"0054","+","Th3OveseerCoreFile"
"0055","+","Headhunting"
"0056","+","The North Road Remastered"
"0057","+","The Depths of Depravity"
"0058","+","PocoBuenoV5"
"0059","+","Interior Lighting Overhaul"
"0060","+","Sunset Sars. Replacer V1.0"
"0062","+","2 Hotkey Restored (v1.0.1)"
"0063","+","NVCS"
"0064","+","The Mod Configuration Menu"
"0065","+","NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash"

You are missing a mesh. And I think that Animated Mojave is the cultprit here, since it changes base objects like the TV set and the coffee machine. Just download FNVEdit, load up the whole mod list and look for the entry "1F002FE8", it probably will be a static object / activator. You can see the "MODL - Model Filename"-path in the right window, and then check, if the .nif file actually exists in that path specified in the entry (also, don't use more complex mod organisers, they are causing more problems than they do good for most of the time. FOMM is still a great tool for managing mods.).

17 minutes ago, dongding said:

You are missing a mesh. And I think that Animated Mojave is the cultprit here, since it changes base objects like the TV set and the coffee machine. Just download FNVEdit, load up the whole mod list and look for the entry "1F002FE8", it probably will be a static object / activator. You can see the "MODL - Model Filename"-path in the right window, and then check, if the .nif file actually exists in that path specified in the entry (also, don't use more complex mod organisers, they are causing more problems than they do good for most of the time. FOMM is still a great tool for managing mods.).

Aaand you were right. Turns out the Animated Mojave with one zeppelin needed to be installed first, then overwritten with the Both Zeppelins version., and I only installed the two zeppelins version. In words of the great wise AlChestbreach: "Sneaky Little Baby" this mod is. Or I am a tard and did not read instructions properly. Anyways, thanks there m8, everything works now.