Download penis don't show in body selector

Hi! 

Lately I have updated all my mods and all work well, except that WW don't show any of the penises I have downloaded in the body selector.

I have the last version of Noir and Dark Sims 4 Futanari Penis and Simdulgence Real Gens Penis, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

If they don't show up, they're probably not read by the game (since you just updated your mods, we can quite certainly rule out an outdated mod causing this).

If you haven't already done so (or in a similar way), create a folder named "body parts" inside your Mods folder and put all your body parts (penis models, nude tops etc) there. That way, they're in a directory that's definitely read by the game (and not buried too deep within subfolders or in some place they shouldn't be).

I have them in their own folder each one, like all the futanari penis in "Futanari penis" folder and all the real gen penis in "Real Gens penis" folder. But I will do what you say, put all them in body parts folder. Thanks for helping me. ?

I made that: Mods/Body Parts, but still not working.

I made sure everything worked fine with Mods conflict detector and XmlInjector_v3 seems to be corrupt, but I downloaded it again and change it in Mods/XmlInjector_v3 folder and still not working. 

I'm so confused, before I updated the game and Mods, all the Mods worked well.

Game updates tend to break mods - that happens all the time, sometimes big time. I once had six different mods all firing LastExceptions at me after a game update (needless to say, the game was absolutely unplayable for a few days).

If a particular mod seems to be the issue - no matter if you're told by some diagnostic tool/procedure, the files being rather old or just your gut feeling - simply move that mod out of your Mods folder, delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" and start the game to see if the issue is still there.

If you don't know, which mod is causing you troubles, consider all of them suspects, move them all out of Mods, delete "localthumbcache" and put a few of them back into Mods. I'd recommend starting with well tested and reliable mods like WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs and MC Command Center (although you have to be careful about BMD and some others when playing TS4 Legacy Edition, because some mods don't work with Legacy). This first bunch of mods should always include the mod you experienced issues with (in this case: WW and the body parts) and any other mods it depends on (in this case: none). Start the game and check for the issue - everything should be working fine.

Now, you continue by adding another bunch of files to your Mods folder, deleting "localthumbcache" again and starting the game once more, If you experience the issue again, it was caused by one of the mods you just added, so examine the last bunch closely (ideally, test them one by one). Those that cause you trouble go into a folder on your desktop or somewhere else outside of TS4 folders, those that are fine just stay within Mods. Keep doing this until all of your mod files are either back within Mods or identified as trouble-makers. Remember to delete "localthumbcache" every time you make changes to Mods.

Side note: This is where a well-organized Mods folder really helps you. If yours is a bit chaotic/messy, use this opportunity to clean things up.

Once all the trouble-makers are isolated, perform one last test (same procedure as before, but without moving any files ofc) - just to be safe. Unfortunately, the mods that caused your issue have to stay out of your Mods folder for good, until they receive an update.

Perfect, I will do it. I have every Mod in separate folders, so is easier for me keep everything organized. And I don't have Legacy so I shouln't have problems with that. 

(For a long time I wnated to make a cleaning of Mods, so I'll take advantage and do both things at once).

Thank you so much, I will let you know how it goes. ☺️?