How to modify default wicked whims penis?

Hi,

I really like how the default Wicked whims penises look like. I would like to make an adjustment to the male soft penis, make it a little more to my liking.

I don't want to download someone elses mod, just want to make a small change to the default one that's all.

It would be helpful if someone can tell me how to extract the default mesh, and bring it back in after making my changes.

I am an animator so I know how to use 3D editing software.

Can anyone help?

5 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

You can use the default replacement penis by simdulgence.

I will have a look thanks,

but im not looking to completely replace wicked whims penis, I just want to modify it to my liking.

Edit:

Also, the reason I would like to use default wicked whims penis, is that pubic growth works on it. With that mod, disabling pubic hair growth the penis still has mismatched textures and I can't figure out why.

I just want to use the default penis and adjust it slightly.

• 1 year later...
On 5/10/2020 at 4:25 AM, wongfoo2003 said:

Somehow it doesnt work for me. Like i tried putting it in different maps in files and in wicked whims map. Tried redownloading it etc etc. Anyone any tips? Am i doing something wrong?

On 2/9/2022 at 9:27 PM, gay2022 said:

Somehow it doesnt work for me. Like i tried putting it in different maps in files and in wicked whims map. Tried redownloading it etc etc. Anyone any tips? Am i doing something wrong?

extract the files with winzip or something like this 

• 1 month later...

If anyone is still wondering how to do this here's what you do.

• 1. Copy the wicked whims package to the S4S mods folder -> \Documents\Sims 4 Studio\Mods
  • 2. Open S4S and create a CAS Standalone
  • 3. Filter content by "Custom" and search for "penis" (see pic)
  • 4. Select the file you want to clone (if you hover over the icon it will say what it contains)
  • 5. Click next and save your package
  • 6. Open your package in S4S and export the meshes 

To make your custom body part show up in game follow this tutorial.

ww.png

• 1 year later...

how exactly do u replace the ww default penis with a custom from other creators? ive tried downloading a default penis and putting it in my mod folder but when i enter CAS the we default cock is still there 

On 5/10/2020 at 10:25 AM, wongfoo2003 said: