Sexout Pregnancy V3 doesn't give Pregnancy Tokens.

Currectly playing a new Playthrough Using TTW, and I wanted to give pregnancy to female PC & companions, what I noticed is when I select Possible Cmpanions & All NPC is that, it ignores giving to all NPC (not I care much because it probably will add stuttering) and give to base NV companions (+sunny smiles) and also to base TTW companions (+amata), I've tried to add manually the Fertility & Body Swap Tokens to my companions(ex: Amanda from the Ties that Bind Mod) but I'm pretty sure they dont even get a Ova token. I don't have mod experience but I can Fix this problem (on companions) if I add them to a formlist that Pregnancy v3 uses to give to possible companions.

Did this happen to anybody? This same thing happen to previous playthrought's but didn't care because I was using base companions.

12 hours ago, x3kmak said:

Currectly playing a new Playthrough Using TTW, and I wanted to give pregnancy to female PC & companions, what I noticed is when I select Possible Cmpanions & All NPC is that, it ignores giving to all NPC (not I care much because it probably will add stuttering) and give to base NV companions (+sunny smiles) and also to base TTW companions (+amata), I've tried to add manually the Fertility & Body Swap Tokens to my companions(ex: Amanda from the Ties that Bind Mod) but I'm pretty sure they dont even get a Ova token. I don't have mod experience but I can Fix this problem (on companions) if I add them to a formlist that Pregnancy v3 uses to give to possible companions.

Did this happen to anybody? This same thing happen to previous playthrought's but didn't care because I was using base companions.

I didn't have or notice these issues before.

But usually I just add pregnancies, when I'm bored.

will try to test on NV alone with just the necessary mods, too see if it adds to all NPC's option and then test giving manually the tokens( the last time I've tested this the ams mod show me the cycle progressing but never got an ova, but it was a custom race)

Edit: also I've never understood how to add custom races, I've added for example the shojo to spunk custom race but idk how to make it give so it gives the caucasian Ova token for example.

• 1 month later...

It looks like I'm having this problem too, so if anything comes out an update would be appreciated.

Meanwhile I'm doing just as dborg says: I manually inject the pregnancy when I want it to happen, but it is way more fun to have it happen automatically.