slave tat satanic tat

12 minutes ago, lgw3103 said:

Can anyone make this type of tattoo 

aaaad.png

... yup.  You have however failed to provide enough information to bother doing it, though.

Where do you want it?  Forehead, left eye, bottom of the foot?

What size texture is it aimed at?  That would require you to know what texture scales you were using... 

Oh, and also: making these is stupidly easy.  All the tools are free, the only programs you would need is something for photo editing (paint.net can do it), and a text editor.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:31 AM, Seijin8 said:

... yup.  You have however failed to provide enough information to bother doing it, though.

Where do you want it?  Forehead, left eye, bottom of the foot?

What size texture is it aimed at?  That would require you to know what texture scales you were using... 

Oh, and also: making these is stupidly easy.  All the tools are free, the only programs you would need is something for photo editing (paint.net can do it), and a text editor.

UUNP Body , want add belly and bad news I can't found texture scale

45 minutes ago, lgw3103 said:

UUNP Body , want add belly and bad news I can't found texture scale

I tried to do it, but the shape is deformed. This is because the skin is stretched in different places.  Maybe if it was smaller, or it has to be placed in another place.

You can try to do it yourself, it's quite simple.

All you need is a simple program working with the DDS format. I think paint.net is perfect for that.

The program is easy to use, supports many languages and is free. https://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download

You will find the textures in this folder, then just choose one, open it in paint.net and then you can edit it here as you wish.

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats

Important, always save in DDS format and keep the original file name !!!

XX.jpg

7 hours ago, poblivion said:

나는 그것을 시도했지만 모양이 변형되었습니다. 피부가 다른 곳에 펴져 있기 때문입니다. 더 작거나 다른 곳에 두어야 할 수도 있습니다.

직접 시도해 볼 수 있습니다. 아주 간단합니다.

DDS 형식으로 작업하는 간단한 프로그램 만 있으면됩니다. paint.net이 완벽하다고 생각합니다.

이 프로그램은 사용하기 쉽고 많은 언어를 지원하며 무료입니다. https://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download

이 폴더에서 텍스처를 찾은 다음 하나를 선택하여 paint.net에서 열고 원하는대로 여기에서 편집 할 수 있습니다.

프로그램 파일 (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Skyrim \ Data \ textures \ actors \ character \ SlaveTats

중요, 항상 DDS 형식으로 저장하고 원래 파일 이름을 유지하십시오 !!!

XX.jpg

Thank you for your hard work and effort I will try apply tat

8 hours ago, poblivion said:

I tried to do it, but the shape is deformed. This is because the skin is stretched in different places.  Maybe if it was smaller, or it has to be placed in another place.

You can try to do it yourself, it's quite simple.

All you need is a simple program working with the DDS format. I think paint.net is perfect for that.

The program is easy to use, supports many languages and is free. https://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download

You will find the textures in this folder, then just choose one, open it in paint.net and then you can edit it here as you wish.

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\SlaveTats

Important, always save in DDS format and keep the original file name !!!

XX.jpg

Work as gift

devil1.png

Archived