Hello! I am new to installing mods on my sims 4, and as expected I had a few problems that now I don't know how to solve. The question is that I wanted to install the wicked mod together with a couple of updates a few days ago, to which I later tried to add other mods such as the drug mod and the command center, but neither the extra animations nor the other mods worked for me. This decided to delete the folder that contained all these mods and retry to install them, to realize that no matter how much this folder winked out the wicked mod without any extra animation or content it was still working, and how much I installed and uninstalled the complete game, delete and return to copy nothing changed. I tried to follow the cleaning game save steps but it didn't work either, and now I'm stuck with a wicked whims with no additional content or being able to add other mods. To be honest I think that I will have installed it wrong at the beginning, I do not know if I put something in a folder or that but I feel that this error makes me drag what is happening and I cannot solve it. Do you have any ideas for me to have the wicked with many animations + other mods?

PS: I only have the expansion urbanites, I wanted to find out if that was what did not allow adding animations but I did not find information

I don't play Sims 4, so I can't say for certain, but it sounds like there is data in C/Users/(your username)/AppData/ that is not being removed/reset when you re-install. Go to that folder (it is hidden, so you will need to go to it directly or reveal hidden folders) and search for Sims 4 and see what you find. Be very careful to only remove files for Sims 4, as there are a lot of other programs that use the AppData folder.

First off don't install a load of mods in one go.....start with WW....download and extract the files and place them in your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder....Delete localthumbcache.pkg file too each time you add or delete mods or CC.....If you don't have a mods folder just create a new one and name it Mods...….I find it better to manually copy files to mods rather that use the auto installer that some mods come with....auto install can sometimes glitch out...

Archived