Las Exception Errors

Can someone help me please, I just updated to WW v155.3 and now I'm receiving exception notifications. I looked it up and found out the pregnancy mods were outdated so i deleted them and it still pops up. The only thing I can't figure out is the tunable resource error. I'm also assuming the Sims4communitylib exception is because it should be updated to the newer WW.

image.png

lastException.txt Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

S4CL and Wicked Pets likely both require an update. WP definitely does. Should be out during the next couple of days.

Regarding the other issue with pregnancy mods and the tunable resource: Do you have any mod that somehow affects pregnancy/woohoo? MC Command Center and WW should be good, but anything else also dealing with woohoo could cause this issue.

If you can't find or think of any mod potentially causing this, move everything except WW out of your Mods folder, delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" and start the game. If the issue still persists (it shouldn't), report it directly in the WW thread.

If the issue is gone (it should be), exit the game, add a few of your mods back in and start the game again. Check for the issue - if it pops up, it's caused by one of the mods you just added and you can quickly narrow down the culprit.

Continue doing this until all your mods are either back in the Mods folder or made out to be causing issues. Those that cause trouble should be updated or removed/replaced, if no update is available.

Archived