New to Modding, need help with Fusion Girl/Body Slider/etc

So, new to this.  

Can anyone point me to a good thread/walkthrough/etc on how to do the following : 

1) Add outfit packages to Mod Org 2 (I think I know how to do this, but I'm confused about where in the load order they need to go)

2) How to add the custom bodies so they work in FO4 (I've got the BodySlider 2 installed, and can see the presets, but I'm having trouble getting them to show up in the game so I can actually use them, my PC has no nipples/genitals, nor do any of the NPCs).  

3) How to build the custom outfits onto the new bodies (in game bodies to?  Do I have to do that for NPCs?).  

4) How to change the default bodies for the NPCs so they aren't vanilla? (IE: Use a preset from the BodySlider?)

5) Stop my game from locking up when I try to add custom body to my PC using the body mod in Looks Menu (It hard locks up, can't close it, can't access any other programs because F04 is on top of the other programs!)  

On a side note, is there a way to run FO4 in windowed mode?  So I can access the task manager when it locks up to kill it?

Basically, I need a really good tutorial that talks about fusion girl/BodySlide 2.  I've only been able to find stuff about CBBE.  

Matt

9 hours ago, Kaelorn said:

So, new to this.  

Can anyone point me to a good thread/walkthrough/etc on how to do the following : 

1) Add outfit packages to Mod Org 2 (I think I know how to do this, but I'm confused about where in the load order they need to go)

2) How to add the custom bodies so they work in FO4 (I've got the BodySlider 2 installed, and can see the presets, but I'm having trouble getting them to show up in the game so I can actually use them, my PC has no nipples/genitals, nor do any of the NPCs).  

3) How to build the custom outfits onto the new bodies (in game bodies to?  Do I have to do that for NPCs?).  

4) How to change the default bodies for the NPCs so they aren't vanilla? (IE: Use a preset from the BodySlider?)

5) Stop my game from locking up when I try to add custom body to my PC using the body mod in Looks Menu (It hard locks up, can't close it, can't access any other programs because F04 is on top of the other programs!)  

On a side note, is there a way to run FO4 in windowed mode?  So I can access the task manager when it locks up to kill it?

Basically, I need a really good tutorial that talks about fusion girl/BodySlide 2.  I've only been able to find stuff about CBBE.  

Matt

1)Dont know how in MO2, but in vortex I just press "install from file" and point on zip archive of outfit mod, it dont really important load order for outfit

2)Read install instructions carefully and do all required, maybe it is required to press "build" in bodyslide

3)Change body in the outfit is not so simple, in some cases can take several hours, better for you just figure out with base nude body first

4)By default body for npc and player are all the same, you can change it only by mods like "Unique player and followers models"

Bodies only differs by gender by default

Dont understand what other questions about

When I build a body in bodslider, and then turn it into a mod, and then deploy it with MO2, my PC doesn't get the body.  When I go into looks menu, to assign a preset or something, it locks up the application.  So boviously I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what.  

7 hours ago, Kaelorn said:

When I build a body in bodslider, and then turn it into a mod, and then deploy it with MO2, my PC doesn't get the body.  When I go into looks menu, to assign a preset or something, it locks up the application.  So boviously I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what.  

Looksmenu can lock game, that is known bug that maybe will not be fixed, About MO2 I dont know how bodyslide works with it, maybe you will find instructions for it on nexus download topic for bodyslide

Resolved the BodySlider 2 issue.  I didn't realize the core assets were not affected by the body slider compilation, so I didn't realize the bodies were modified because all the NPCs and PC were wearing core assets.  Took the clothes off an NPC and the body altered to the BodySlider body instead of core body.  So basically user oversight.

Is there a way to get the core assets to be adjusted by the bodyslider morphs?  Or in the alternative, a way to replace the core asset clothes with the custom clothes that are adjusted to the new body so the NPCs look better?

8 hours ago, Kaelorn said:

Resolved the BodySlider 2 issue.  I didn't realize the core assets were not affected by the body slider compilation, so I didn't realize the bodies were modified because all the NPCs and PC were wearing core assets.  Took the clothes off an NPC and the body altered to the BodySlider body instead of core body.  So basically user oversight.

Is there a way to get the core assets to be adjusted by the bodyslider morphs?  Or in the alternative, a way to replace the core asset clothes with the custom clothes that are adjusted to the new body so the NPCs look better?

if you are using fusion girl

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38104

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562