Aradia Kato Outfit UUNP - FIXED Lace Stockings and Skirt Without Panties

Aradia Kato Outfit UUNP - FIXED Lace Stockings and Skirt Without Panties

View File

While looking through my armor/clothing mods earlier, I noticed that the "Kato Legwarmers (Lace)" item of the Aradia Kato Outfit UUNP set was broken. When equipped, it would be invisible, whereas the regular Kato Legwarmers would show up.

I found the issues with the Bodyslide ShapeData .nif file, fixed them, and packed my fixed .nif to share it with you all. I'm certain other people have had this problem with this great set conversion before, as I've seen at least one thread about it on the forums.

Updated with a version of the Skirt ShapeData file which removes the panties from the skirt, in case you're a pervert like me. ;)

Just plop the files into your Bodyslide folder, and build WTF Aradia Kato Stocking B and/or WTF Aradia Kato Skirt in Bodyslide as per usual.

Also included is an optional tweaked .esp that adds HeelsSound to the heeled boots, and changes all the Aradia Kato pieces from light armor to clothing, in case anyone else is playing with SexLab Survival and similar mods and doesn't want their clothes to be confiscated for being armor. Or just in case you don't find it immersive for what is clearly clothing to give you an armor bonus.

And I massively reduced the weight of all the pieces for the sake of convenience.

REQUIRES THE ARADIA KATO OUTFIT AND THE UUNP CONVERSION BY DIABLIO.

All credit goes to Aradia for the original set, and Diablio for the UUNP conversion.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/page/90/?tab=comments#comment-1568784
  • Special Edition Compatible

On 4/29/2020 at 2:44 PM, kboom said:

I have similar issue with different outfit. Can you tell me which issues did you find in shapedata .nif file?

Yes.

I went to NiTriShape>BSDismemberSkinInstance, opened the Partitions submenu in the lower left menu, and changed the body part from slot 32 to slot 38, like it is in the other Stocking .nif (the one that isn't B).

Also make sure that the body slot corresponds to the .nif's slow in the .esp file.

19 hours ago, Cattpride said:

Yes.

I went to NiTriShape>BSDismemberSkinInstance, opened the Partitions submenu in the lower left menu, and changed the body part from slot 32 to slot 38, like it is in the other Stocking .nif (the one that isn't B).

Also make sure that the body slot corresponds to the .nif's slow in the .esp file.

Thank you so much! ?