LoversBitch Lust Scripts on other creature companions

Dusk_

Okay, so the LoversBitch lust system is a nice way to integrate Lovers with creature companions, and I'm thinking about stripping out all the advanced stuff (knotting and abilities) and applying just the Lust/Menu to other stuff...like this.

From what I can tell from a brief skim, the relevant scripts are in xLoversBitchQuest and xLoversBitchMenuScripts.  Anyone with experience fiddling with these things, is there anything else I need to worry about?

Only the lust system? Without the knotting and ability points?

Dog get horny = sex = ability points or if he knott 5/10/15 times you get ability spells.

If you only use lust system(want horny companions) you can use Lovers Joburg for humans and creatures or LoversGalgatBeastRape for only creatures. And LoversCrowningIsle have a equippable lust "system".

Don't know which one is the easiest to add it to other companion mods.( and I know next to nothing about scripts)

Dog get horny = sex = ability points or if he knott 5/10/15 times you get ability spells.

If you only use lust system(want horny companions) you can use Lovers Joburg for humans and creatures or LoversGalgatBeastRape for only creatures. And LoversCrowningIsle have a equippable lust "system".

Don't know which one is the easiest to add it to other companion mods.( and I know next to nothing about scripts)

As I said, the Lust system is the most elegant way of making your companion creatures horny.  It provides some sort of inevitability, but also makes the system manageable so you're not getting raped at the most inopportune moments.

For anyone interested in this, I ended up writing my own code from scratch...it seemed neater.  On the plus side, it's completely standalone with no quest required, just attach to any creature.  It does require a standard companion Follow AI Package though, I named mine xLoversCompanionFollow...it's referenced in the code.

[spoiler=Code]

scn xLoversCreatureFollowerRape

float fQuestDelayTime
short doOnce

float rapeChance
long nextRape
float Lust
short lustStage

short menuActivate
int menuChoice

ref refVar

begin OnActivate
    set menuActivate to 1
end

begin gamemode
    if (doOnce == 0)
        set nextRape to (GetRandomPercent+300)
        set fQuestDelayTime to 1
        set doOnce to 1
        set refVar to GetSelf
        Wait xLoversCompanionFollow
    endif

set rapeChance to rapeChance + GetSecondsPassed
    set Lust to (rapeChance / nextRape * 100)

if (menuActivate == 1)
        messageBoxEX "%n's Status - Lust: %.0f%%|Mate|Follow|Stay" refVar Lust
        set menuActivate to 2

elseif (menuActivate == 2)
        set menuChoice to GetButtonPressed

if (menuChoice == 0)

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady Player
                if Call xLoversCmnIsReady RefVar

set lustStage to 0
                    set rapeChance to 0

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface
                    set xLoversQuest.SPos to 1
                    set xLoversQuest.Offence to refVar
                    set xLoversQuest.Deffence to Player
                    Call xLoversMainSafeStart
                endif
            endif
            set menuActivate to 0

elseif (menuChoice == 1)
            StopWaiting xLoversCompanionFollow
            set menuActivate to 0
        elseif (menuChoice == 2)
            Wait xLoversCompanionFollow
            set menuActivate to 0
        endif

endif

if (Lust >= 50) && (lustStage == 0)
        messageEX "Your scent is making %n agitated." refVar
        set lustStage to 1
    elseif (Lust >= 75) && (lustStage == 1)
        messageEX "%n is becoming aroused by your body." refVar
        set lustStage to 2
    elseif (Lust >= 90) && (lustStage == 2)
        messageEX "%n is extremely horny.  It may not wait much longer." refVar
        set lustStage to 3
    elseif (Lust >= 100) && (Player.IsInCombat == 0) && (lustStage == 3)
        if Call xLoversCmnIsReady Player
            if Call xLoversCmnIsReady RefVar
                messageEX "%n is overcome by lust, and forcefully mates with you.", refVar

set lustStage to 0
                set rapeChance to 0

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface
                set xLoversQuest.SPos to 1
                set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128
                set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128
                set xLoversQuest.Offence to refVar
                set xLoversQuest.Deffence to Player
                Call xLoversMainSafeStart
            endif
        endif
    endif
end

Basically, the creature's lust will reach 100% after 5-7 minutes, roughly, and then it will rape you.  You can mate with it any time before the, and lust will go back down to 0.

I'm considering making a full mod for this, but I need some suggestions about locations to place multiple large monsters to recruit.

@Dusk_ "I'm considering making a full mod for this, but I need some suggestions about locations to place multiple large monsters to recruit."

large monsters?

Anyway I'd start with say a MOD that initially works for a 'vanilla' Oblivion install. Do you want them in Tamriel, Oblivion, SI? The East and West coasts are not very populated. Plus the Ocean to the South-east, could drop a small island there if need be; an open zoo or game preserve maybe?. Caves are IMO to small, and already populated, unless you create a new room. Aeylied Ruins would be my target I think for something indoors. Oblivion has lots of open space, IMO to add stuff.

Many play Oblivion with no borders too, so that's a whole unpopulated area to test. Not sure how stable that can be.

You may also then have to consider popular MODs that add more creatures/NPCs to the game.

Large as in some place that can house a Minotaur, Ogre, Gatekeeper, etc without looking overly crowded.  Or at least looking like they belong.

Honestly, any place that requires very little environment editing on my part would be best.  A stable or large "jail" like area would be okay.

^

That is an amazing news, there's already of prototype for companions lust system.

How about to trigger a consensual sex thru a dialog? Like when the time is come, the one of the high aroused companion will come and start a dialog to ask for sex with you. You can say Yes to start consensual sex, or No to refuse it. Joburg approaching my character to ask for sex or permission for masturbating. Do you thing that will work?

Large as in some place that can house a Minotaur, Ogre, Gatekeeper, etc without looking overly crowded.  Or at least looking like they belong.

Honestly, any place that requires very little environment editing on my part would be best.  A stable or large "jail" like area would be okay.

Some of the farms (stable-like) around Tamriel could certainly use some more stuff. There's one North of Anvil, others around. In my current setup I recall mintaurs spawning near one farm and a nearby cave plus inside it, but that may only be due to me using Adenaline Oblivion. Think that one is quest related so you'd have to be careful when adding to it.

I've used www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Places page to locate areas quickly, then go in-game to explore it a bit, before opening up CS.

Scrolling down the page it also lists all the Ayleid Ruins, Caves and Forts and what's currently in them. That may be the quickest way to find 'inside' locations where they wouldn't seem out of place.

The link for Oblivion map under section Online Maps is also useful.

^

That is an amazing news, there's already of prototype for companions lust system.

How about to trigger a consensual sex thru a dialog? Like when the time is come, the one of the high aroused companion will come and start a dialog to ask for sex with you. You can say Yes to start consensual sex, or No to refuse it. Joburg approaching my character to ask for sex or permission for masturbating. Do you thing that will work?

Could sort-of work.  Problem is the same as before, though, can't link consensual sex and rape together.  They either approach and ask on a timer or rape you on a timer, can't do both.

About locations to store the creatures, I'm currently leaning towards Lord Drad's Estate.  It's somewhat lore relevant, plus he's got 2 completely empty slave houses and a stable that's never occupied.

If you want to be extra safe add a Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface before you start setting xLoversQuest variables.  That cleans up anything the previous mod to use the Lovers system has set.  In some weird cases it can lead to errors if you don't do that beforehand.

Done and done.  Sure are a lot of APIs to worry about with TES scripting.

EDIT: I ended up making a few changes, mainly because creaure AI is more fickle than I expected.  Working version is currently in my LoversCreatureCompanion mod.

• 2 weeks later...

lust script for companions beasties or otherwise would be very cool. hmm  so what this dogs knot thingee so I did a quick google search and found the answer and  this joke.

Q. Is it true that a dog is very clean, and you don't have to worry
about getting an std or
infection?

A. Yes, dogs' genitals are very clean. And there are no diseases that
are common to both dogs
and humans, so none can be transmitted. The only way you could get an
std is if your dog had
intercourse with an infected human, and then immediately had
intercourse with you.
Solution: don't share your dog, and don't let him hang out in bars,
picking up strange women. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so the LoversBitch lust system is a nice way to integrate Lovers with creature companions, and I'm thinking about stripping out all the advanced stuff (knotting and abilities) and applying just the Lust/Menu to other stuff...like this.

That would be crazy-hot. :D

I would really appreciate something that allowed the LB style of a more animalistic companion pawing at you or hounding you to satisfy their sexual needs (sorry for the puns) but didn't require you to get hunted down and molested by every-single-god-damn-rat-sheep-and-deer in the woods... >.>

I would love this just for companions. It was one of the features i really liked about loversBitch.

I've never gotten my companions to jump me with joburg. Everybody else but companions. 

Same here.  Even maxing out the companions settings.  How does one fix this?

Tried a bit of that.  Pretty easy to get them to rape you on a timered basis.  Problem is tieing consensual sex to the Lust metre without using a Global Variable or Quest, and both options wouldn't work for multiple companions.

The whole LB thing of giving you a position that you could assume to let your companion (or other needy beasts in the area) mount you was pretty nice just for immersion.  Do you think it circumvented the problems you're describing with initiating dialogue?

Could sort-of work.  Problem is the same as before, though, can't link consensual sex and rape together.  They either approach and ask on a timer or rape you on a timer, can't do both.

Forgive me if I'm -completely- wrong here, I only know the basics of programming.

Could you not set the first timer to trigger dialogue so long as the player is outside of combat, and tell the game to start a new, much shorter timer if the player declines sex? While it doesn't let the player approach again directly afterward to initiate consensual sex without additional coding, it would give the basic functionality that the other poster is looking for.

Again, I'm a neophyte here. If nothing else, I hope that sparks some kind of idea that's actually plausible.

Archived