Mod reccomendations?

Really depends on what floats your boat.

There are so many differently themed sex mods it's hard to recommend anything without at least a rough direction.

Do you like vanilla stuff, fetish, bondage, non-consensual, beastiality?

Does it matter if it's immersive or not (like modern clothes in this preudo-medieval setting of Skyrim)?

That being said, SexLab itself, SexLab Aroused and SexLab Eager NPCs are a good base to go off in any way. And you can't really go wrong with SOS and a female body with animated vagina like CLAMS of Skyrim or a UUNP or SMP equivalent either.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:53 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

Really depends on what floats your boat.

There are so many differently themed sex mods it's hard to recommend anything without at least a rough direction.

Do you like vanilla stuff, fetish, bondage, non-consensual, beastiality?

Does it matter if it's immersive or not (like modern clothes in this preudo-medieval setting of Skyrim)?

That being said, SexLab itself, SexLab Aroused and SexLab Eager NPCs are a good base to go off in any way. And you can't really go wrong with SOS and a female body with animated vagina like CLAMS of Skyrim or a UUNP or SMP equivalent either.

I'm looking for vanilla, but would like to have all the NPCs be either female or futa.

Turning a certain percentage of females into futa can be done with SOS.

How (or rather with which mod) you can replace male NPCs with females, I don't know.

The Mods I mentioned are well suited for vanilla stuff. EagerNPCs gives you a conversion option to do it with NPCs consensually.

Eager NPCs can also automatically switch the SexLab gender of females with a Schlong to male, which is a very nice feature to make sure the right animations are used for Futa.

SexLab Solutions is also an interesting mod that gives alternate ways to solve quests by use of sex.

Oh and I'd also recommend SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL), since many animation packs require this tool. Nibbles and Billy have some really good quality consensual animation sets.

3 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

How (or rather with which mod) you can replace male NPCs with females, I don't know.

Though is says for se, the script will work on le, just make sure that there are no problems or oddities with any male npc before you use it as they will carry over onto the now female npc's with even odder outcomes.  There is another one here on ll, but that would require a new/patch esp for every single mod that adds npc's.

10 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

The Mods I mentioned are well suited for vanilla stuff. EagerNPCs gives you a conversion option to do it with NPCs consensually.

Eager NPCs can also automatically switch the SexLab gender of females with a Schlong to male, which is a very nice feature to make sure the right animations are used for Futa.

SexLab Solutions is also an interesting mod that gives alternate ways to solve quests by use of sex.

Oh and I'd also recommend SexLab Animation Loader (SLAL), since many animation packs require this tool. Nibbles and Billy have some really good quality consensual animation sets.

Nice, I would also like some mods that make the npcs more sexy looking, I'm mainly talking about their faces.

Archived