Hey, I need some help with a small issue. I have downloaded wicked whims, and now when I open the Mods section on sims 4, custom content, it shows the ‘TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning’ file, however the ‘TURBODRIVER_WhickedWhims_Scripts’ file is in the ‘script mods’ section instead of with the Custom Content files. Can anybody help me move it up into the custom content file? 
thanks 

It's supposed to be in the script mods section - because it is a script (a .ts4script file, to be 100% precise).

The custom content section is mainly for stuff that doesn't change gameplay, mostly clothing and build objects, also animations (.package files). These get enabled in-game when you activate the option for "mods and custom content" in the settings.

Script mods on the other are not just for looks, they add some real functionality. That's why there's a second option to enable them specifically and that's why they get their own section in the mods notification window at game start.

This really is a "non-issue", everything is perfectly fine.

Archived