New to Modding, what to start with?

Kaelorn

So, new to modding, as title says.  

Would like to get up a stable F4 build that has a stable base that I can then play around with other mods to see what I like.  Basic (to me) would be : 

Cleaner/more attractive PC/NPCs

Nudity

Sexual Activity at some level

Widest possible base support for new mods.

Having read around a bit, it looks like I need AAF to start, but after that, I'm kind of lost?  I may be duplicating another thread, but didn't see one like this.  Basically looking for a good solid base that's stable, so I can get it going.  I've downloaded Mod Org 2, and am downloading AAF as I type this.  So any help would be appreciated.  Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.  Just signed up.

K

1 hour ago, Kaelorn said:

So, new to modding, as title says.  

Would like to get up a stable F4 build that has a stable base that I can then play around with other mods to see what I like.  Basic (to me) would be : 

Cleaner/more attractive PC/NPCs

Nudity

Sexual Activity at some level

Widest possible base support for new mods.

Having read around a bit, it looks like I need AAF to start, but after that, I'm kind of lost?  I may be duplicating another thread, but didn't see one like this.  Basically looking for a good solid base that's stable, so I can get it going.  I've downloaded Mod Org 2, and am downloading AAF as I type this.  So any help would be appreciated.  Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.  Just signed up.

K

For a good clean Basic base install of AAF I would follow this guide " 

or there is this one " 

Now if you fill that's to  much of a Basic install you can try this one " 

" but remember it has load's of optional Mods you can install but not all will work with each other So read the instruction very Carefully.

15 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Now if you fill that's to  much of a Basic install you can try this one " 

" but remember it has load's of optional Mods you can install but not all will work with each other So read the instruction very Carefully.

My guide is based after my own 100% working setup. All the mods listed in it work just fine together.

6 hours ago, SayKoRn said:

My guide is based after my own 100% working setup. All the mods listed in it work just fine together.

Thanks!  I'm gonna go through the first 'generic one' and then head through yours to get the adult stuff in.  

3 hours ago, Kaelorn said:

Thanks!  I'm gonna go through the first 'generic one' and then head through yours to get the adult stuff in.  

If by "generic" one you mean an3ks, make sure you only install "Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Theme" and skip stuff like "Basic Theme". The previous one contains "all the themes".

2 hours ago, SayKoRn said:

If by "generic" one you mean an3ks, make sure you only install "Vanilla/Kinky/Creatures Theme" and skip stuff like "Basic Theme". The previous one contains "all the themes".

Actually, I was referring to the Modding Fallout 4 with Steam 'basic' to get it to where I could mod it. :) (Putting in F4SE, Mod Manger II, etc).  Got that working now.  Next step is going through your build and seeing what I can damage. :P

K

Archived