NPCs always refusing Player Sex

You should get a message/notification (top right corner) stating why the proposition for sex was refused.

If it's due to the NPC not finding your Sim very attractive, go into WW's settings and disable both the attraction and personality features.

If it's due to constraints like the NPC not wanting to cheat on their partner, go to where you set the "always accept" switch, disable global jealousy and enable polyamorous relationships (at least I think, these options are also found there). Disabling the "respect gender preference" switch might also help.

If all that still doesn't help, set sex autonomy to extreme. That, together with "always accept" is some kind of cheat - some also call it "full orgy mode" ?

It seems that a lot of people have this same issue. The 'always accept' option just isn't taking priority as it should. The only work around, as mentioned above, is setting the sex autonomy to extreme, but that gets cumbersome very quickly. 

hi guys !

i have a problem that i nerver had before, when i try to "ask for join in" other sims for sex interactions, the NPCs refusing all the time, it's nerver happen before. is it the new uppdate or something ?

how can i resolve this?

thanks in advances.

hugs, 

Foggy83

sims prob.jpg

Archived